Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
571 posts

Re: Aim Assist.

Nov 28, 2013
I've been in a lot of double/triple team situations and I've never noticed any assist aim messing up my shooting. In fact, I believe it's so minimal I barely even notice it.
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 39 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Nov 28, 2013

naaaaaaaaaaaa

That!...According to the things i heard myself say about you...are the worst!!
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 39 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 18, 2014

"It's really hard to be very precise with thumbsticks"

This is not true at all man.. especially when the game feels good on controls and is responsive, I dont want or need it it bothers me and messes me up at least have an option to turn it off for people who know what it is and don't want to use it thats all really..

"no assist."
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 39 (122 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Feb 18, 2014

" Bizzerker_Bauer"

It's the reason I came back here I was trying to hit a bomb behind someone but just couldn't because I was being dragged all over the place I don't see why you can't have an option to turn it off.

"no assist."
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 39 (116 Views)
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 23, 2014

Had to bring this back, I just had to....

O M G... SERIOUSLY! Add an option to disable this piece of **bleep** incrusted **bleep** of a function good lord.....

I lost 2 matches because instead of actually getting a headshot on the person who was opening the box I was getting dragged to shoot the running guys... Like seriously, WHAT THE HELL?!!

I swear this game just keeps getting on my nerves more and more as I play it.... 

#Parts4Teabag :smileyvery-happy:
---
My utoobz : http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdKVpXPI_F9nBDU4KQKXDLw
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 39 (88 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
232 posts

Mar 23, 2014
I would agree that an option wouldnt hurt.

I also think that the second most people turn it off they will imediately turn it back on once they realize they cant hit anyone :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 39 (81 Views)
Sackboy
387 posts

Mar 23, 2014

Its annoying as hell. try lineing up a shot at a bomb under 3 people that dont knotice you are shooting at your friends. I failed.

photo Mysig_zps22a4e03c.png
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 39 (76 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 25, 2014

Maharaku wrote:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I would agree that an option wouldnt hurt.

I also think that the second most people turn it off they will imediately turn it back on once they realize they cant hit anyone

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

That's not true Maharaku ever since I realized what aim assist was I don't like it and don't need it and it's an annoyance I quit playing UC3 because of aim assist, just like that guy said and I said you can't hit a bomb your trying to shoot at behind someone because aim assist jerks you around, also you can even be trying to shoot at someone and the aim assist ghost hand will grab your gun and start yanking it around to someone else.

there should always seriously be an option to turn it off realy that simple definately for something like this.

"no assist."
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 39 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
232 posts

Mar 25, 2014
I suppose so if there is an enemy near the bomb youre trying to shoot. Mos def a valid point.

I think i just love my aim assist cuz i usually rock the HR and without aim assist there would be no way I get the amount of headshots i already do.
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 39 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 25, 2014

Makaraku Wrote:

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I suppose so if there is an enemy near the bomb youre trying to shoot. Mos def a valid point.

I think i just love my aim assist cuz i usually rock the HR and without aim assist there would be no way I get the amount of headshots i already do

That makes me cringe really maybe your a new player who needs it or hasn't been playing long which is fine. Aim assist gets in the way of people who know how to play and definately to people who know what it is, like I said there should be an option to turn it off it's not right to have it forced.

"no assist."
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 39 (45 Views)
0 Likes