Splicer
40 posts

Re: Anyone keep public perfect pictures?

Apr 15, 2014
They aren't that entertaining, I agree. I much prefer playing against people that have skill. "High levels" mean nothing, sadly. I've met too many 500+'s that are just awful.
But it's still a game, it's still fun, and it's still just our personal tradition.
Message 21 of 54 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
374 posts

Apr 15, 2014

RaversFallacy wrote:
They aren't that entertaining, I agree. I much prefer playing against people that have skill. "High levels" mean nothing, sadly. I've met too many 500+'s that are just awful.
But it's still a game, it's still fun, and it's still just our personal tradition.

Some truth, as I played against the same high levels who were not too good, but often more than the average they are good.  I ran into one guy who I played with, only carried a revolver and a machete as a purchasable, was exceptionally good against equally advanced players.  

Also the ones who are often low week ranks, are previously banned cheaters who are using subaccounts or just players who maxed out and came back incognito for the thrill of downing the high week rankers and enjoys seeing them rage quit.

Message 22 of 54 (287 Views)
Survivor
2222 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 16, 2014

swiftavenger212 wrote:

P.S. I also agree with LA white boy. Its not hard at all to go 20-0 in  non dlc lobbies facing low levels. I never understood why they go try hard on noobs who just started playing.

They go full try hard on noobs because they want to show off their "SKEEEEELS" and think to themselves that they have "SKEELS". Smiley Indifferent

N-e-u-T-r-a-l_- wrote:

Hey LA whitboy why dont you shut your mouth and go head to head sense you wanna put your usless input in. I mean if you want to be (impressed) Then lets go add me and lets play. Whenever you want bro!

*since *useless First off go back to school to learn proper grammar.

N-e-u-T-r-a-l_- wrote:

Same for you lombax you wanna put your usless input add me ill be happy to put you in your place.

*useless *I'll Come on. Now you're just embarrassing yourself.

|| Twitter: @L_A_White_Boy ||Twitch: L_A_White_Boy ||
Message 23 of 54 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
40 posts

Apr 16, 2014
We're competing for 'likes' now guys. Naughty Dog Forums are really just Facebook. Lololol.
Did you want the full names? You can have them if you'd like. Just 'cause Lopez can't take a proper picture doesn't mean anyone's trying to cover up anything. You're pretty quick to make assumptions and judgements, aren't you.
Message 24 of 54 (198 Views)
I Only Post Everything
960 posts

Apr 16, 2014

My first impression -

OP matches that you destroyed those low levels, LOL. Should just keep those to yourself, post those that your team of regular players of 4 high levels against better players. 20:0 is very boring especially when I can see that enemies get NO DOWN at all (most probably they were late joins, correct me if I'm wrong). A bunch of players rage quitting and then a bunch late joining can take up a lot of lives too. Matches with tight score are more interesting!

N-e-u-T-r-a-l_- is new in the forum (looking at his posts if he's not using alt. acc) but comes off as being very rude.

And anyway, perfect match to me is I singlehandedly down and executed everyone and 0 death (which obviously something I don't set out to achieve anyway, I enjoy teamwork in a MP game, otherwise I can play SP).

Smiley LOL

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join or Support us!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLastOfUsVideos

Visit my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - www.facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - www.twitter.com/mrsjimmymare

Message 25 of 54 (187 Views)
Wastelander
464 posts

Apr 16, 2014

mrsjimmymare wrote:

OP matches that you destroyed those low levels, LOL. Should just keep those to yourself, post those that your team of regular players of 4 high levels against better players. 20:0 is very boring especially when I can see that enemies get NO DOWN at all (most probably they were late joins, correct me if I'm wrong). A bunch of players rage quitting and then a bunch late joining can take up a lot of lives too. Matches with tight score are more interesting!

This, I dont know why players like beating on noobs and bragging about it.

Anyways I was with a friend and I ran into their party of 4. We had 2 randoms, and we pulled out a win.

My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/swiftydragon/videos - Last of us tips, and gameplay with commentary.
Message 26 of 54 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
334 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 16, 2014

Personally I go full try hard on noobs because its fun to hunt them through the map Smiley LOL

However its true that if you do it with a whole team its boring after a while and it don't mean that you are that good only because you kill players that need their half magazine of their gun to down you. If you want to test your skill play private against some really bad **bleep** players.

I think youre talking about the people that think they are really awesome if they have a good game against noobs feeling superior and tend to call them loosers etc...

someone give me a challenge
Message 27 of 54 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1396 posts

Apr 16, 2014

This is one of my favortie threads in the forum, hope it doesn't get locked and the drama continues.

MichealJacksonPopcorn.gif

tHw0b.gif

Message 28 of 54 (149 Views)
Fender Bender
3426 posts

Apr 16, 2014
I am seriously wondering why does every forum end up with 2 people arguing over some shallow little thing?
Message 29 of 54 (150 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4129 posts

Apr 16, 2014
^its the same 2-3 regulars arguing with newcomers in most cases. No one shall challenge the e-peen
Message 30 of 54 (134 Views)