Highlighted
Jul 16 2013
By: lAugustBurnsRedl Splicer 85 posts

Are people smoke bombing you? Are you getting irritated of people shivving you?

16 replies 305 views Edited Jul 16, 2013

Well fear not! I have a solution!

When you're smoke bombed and stunned, there is a window of opportunity for you to get your molotov out and throw it. If you have a molotov, throw it right at your feet. That way, not only will you die but you'll take the enemy with you. Lol.

This is what I always do whenever I get smoke bombed. And thankfully, I seem to always have a molotov whenever I'm bombed.

So yeah. Throw it at your feet. Die with your enemy! Make your death count! Lol.

It always works for me.

Message 1 of 17 (305 Views)
Naughty Paw
11021 posts

Re: Are people smoke bombing you? Are you getting irritated of people shivving you?

Jul 16, 2013
There's a much better way to avoid getting stunned from a smoke bomb, that some people know how to do. It doesn't involve killing yourself either. I don't want to say it. It'll become widespread.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 2 of 17 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
529 posts

Re: Are people smoke bombing you? Are you getting irritated of people shivving you?

Jul 16, 2013

Sweet, I also use smoke bombs to allow me to retreat or flank or provide cover for me or mates reviving Smiley Happy

'Rock is OP, paper is fine as it is': Scissors

Click This! ---> Youtube
Don't click this! --> Blog
Message 3 of 17 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
287 posts

Jul 16, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:
There's a much better way to avoid getting stunned from a smoke bomb, that some people know how to do. It doesn't involve killing yourself either. I don't want to say it. It'll become widespread.

Thanks for the tips Smiley Tongue. But why does a smoke bomb stun you when you are 5 feet from the smoke because dying because of that is frustrating. 

Message 4 of 17 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
17386 posts

Jul 16, 2013
Smoke bombs are my biggest source of frustration. I'm often stunned, even having sprinted outside cloud by some margin, but people i've clearly caught in the dome will be unaffected.

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 5 of 17 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jul 16, 2013

scootgar wrote:
Smoke bombs are my biggest source of frustration. I'm often stunned, even having sprinted outside cloud by some margin, but people i've clearly caught in the dome will be unaffected.

That sounds like a lag compensation issue.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 6 of 17 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Jul 16, 2013
Once you get stunned, all you can do is gracefully watch how the other player breakdances to your position before inserting a rusty shiv into your tonsils.
www.youtube.com/arolsouls - Come by my channel to experience some of the best LoU vids, including sick plays, tutorials, commentaries and general entertaining quality content.
Message 7 of 17 (259 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1511 posts

Jul 16, 2013

That's a pretty dang smart thing actually

It reminded me how I always use a smoke bomb before tossing in an molotov or nail bomb, that way there's no escape and I can actually get my hit Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 17 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1813 posts

Jul 16, 2013

Climb!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGOODKyle
http://www.twitch.tv/thegoodkyle
Message 9 of 17 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11021 posts

Jul 16, 2013
^shhhhhhhhh

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 10 of 17 (222 Views)
0 Likes