Gaming Beast
1872 posts

Re: Are some of you people actually old enough to play this game? You don't act like it.

Oct 20, 2013

Why should we have to make endless adaptings because the nerf brigade refuse to adapt? Nah Im done with adapting and its about time we stood up for ourselves. ND un nerf what you nerfed and then stop nerfing.

Message 41 of 45 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2220 posts

Re: Are some of you people actually old enough to play this game? You don't act like it.

Oct 20, 2013

fadecy wrote:

This forum is embarassing. Literally every single thread is whining about something.

Where is the discussion about tactics? Tips? Adjusting to changes.

If you don't enjoy the game stop playing it. They are never going to please everyone so quit whining.
Your opinion is no more important than any other persons and not everybody agrees with you.

The latest complaint seems to be about molotovs, of which you can do plenty of things about, unlike an armoured person with a 2x4.

Firstly molotvs glow so they are incredibly easy to spot. if you see someone with one just sprint out of the way. unless you are out in the open and are incredibly obvious with your run you will make it away.

Secondly you can shoot bombs and molotovs out of peoples hands. It's hard to do but a lot easier with the shotty. So if you are getting killed by people charging with them. Choose the shotty.

And lastly. Someone needs to know where you are to use a molotov. Maybe you are at fault for having bad positioning and not playing stealthily. They also cannot use them up close without killing themselves. So basically. stop going out in the open.

Stop whining because you can't adapt. If you're not enjoying the game stop playing. That is all.

Soo technically speaking you are complaining because of us complaining due to the fact that some of us dont know how to accept defeat?? Well exclude me cuz im actually adapting to these changes. i havent asked for any nerfs or buffs cuz i really dont feel the need for it. even the nerf on the SAR isnt noticeable to me at all.

|| Twitter: @L_A_White_Boy ||Twitch: L_A_White_Boy ||
Message 42 of 45 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
115 posts

Oct 20, 2013

Bruttus wrote:

I agree. 

I have to say, that this constant whining isn´t only typical for this forum, though. I have experienced this on other forums of other games aswell.

The sad thing is: These whining people seem to represent the gamer community nowadays.

To be honest, I don´t even blame ND for their lack of communication to their fanbase. I don´t blame ND if they troll some users here, since it seems like those users will never be satisfied with anything ND does. Who would like to hear/read this moronism everyday? Constructive crticism is a good thing but 90% of these threads are just complaints of people pointing their fingers at ND and shouting about everything what they´ve done wrong (according to their opinion).

The folks at ND aren´t gods and I do think they made some mistakes/could have done better in some aspects, but I still am of the opinion that they have made some of the best and most recognizable games and characters in the gaming universe.

And let´s be honest: someone always can do better, but someone also always can do worse. And overall this game did better than worse.

So why does it seem that some people just post here to say something bad about the game? Obviously they like the game, otherwise they wouldn´t post on the forum. I understand that somone may not like a few  things about the game, but how about saying one nice thing after complaining about two bad things?

I understand, that some people don´t like the recent buffs or nerfs, but there are much better ways to express your anger about certain issues. I´m quite sure that the ND devs try their best to make the MP better.

I mean, they spent quite a lot of time on developing this game; they wouldn´t want to ruin it on purpose.

Even though, I do think that the changes were good changes so far. So, I personally think, that the Muliplayer has improved since the beginning. But I also understand that some don´t think the same...but I don´t understand the way they express their anger.

oh god I thought you said "mormonism" LOL Ahem. *collects self*

I've only been on these two forums, but I'm beginning to get the same feeling as well. It seems people ONLY use these forums to voice complaints, which is what the OP is complaining about, and I agree. Gets tiring after a while.

I honestly think the biggest issue is that every player expects something a little different from the game. In AC, there's been a lot of discussion over whether it's even considered a "stealth" game or not. I mean, assassins and all, you'd think so. In the beginning, there was a lot of emphasis on being discreet and getting high points for stealthy kills. The problem was we got all these CoD players who ran like f!cktards all over the map and ruined things for everyone. Of course Ubisoft can't repel (I can't think of the word I'm looking for :/) all these new players (buying their game, obviously) so they actually begin to cater to them, making the game less and less stealthy, until you have these "pro" youtubers and gamers and now pretty much every single stealth aspect of the game is lost. Still, there's a lot of older players who still hang on to that idea; the problem is the newer games are just unwinnable if you play stealthily. //end AC rant

I think that's the same problem you have going on with TLOU right now. People can't decide if it's stealthy or not, no one wants it to become another dreaded Call of Duty copy, we become judgemental of other peoples' playstyles, we b!tch and moan over different perks and weapons that we feel gives the "other side" an advantage...correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that what got Brawler nerfed? Because people were whining about all the melee fights going on?

Message 43 of 45 (79 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
916 posts

Oct 20, 2013
Just adapt and survive. It's so easy. -.-
[Former Forum Tag Champion]
Adapt or perish!

*The L in alex is an i.

Message 44 of 45 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Welcoming Committee
14267 posts

Oct 20, 2013

AbstractAIex wrote:
Just adapt and survive. It's so easy. -.-

The point is that if people had done that we wouldn't have this storm of crap now.

Message 45 of 45 (52 Views)