Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
775 posts

Re: Ask a simple question, receive a simple answer thread:

Jun 18, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:
What exactly does your rank show? For example " 3*// ", what do the number, asterisk, and slashes mean?

The dots indicate the number of Clans that have survived the full 12 weeks.

The first number is the number of Weeks that player has completed in MP.

Message 91 of 294 (934 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1239 posts

Jun 18, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:
What exactly does your rank show? For example " 3*// ", what do the number, asterisk, and slashes mean?

The star means you completed all the Co-Op maps on Crushing.

Oh wait, nevermind, there is no Co-OP! :smileytongue:

But yes I'm aware that Co-Op is confirmed as DLC from ND developers themselves. :smileywink:

Message 92 of 294 (930 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1239 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 18, 2013

Evan,  Who is the guy who is signing the TLOU posters in the picture below?  I didn't get a chance to ask the devs/arists who showed up at the launch their names since there was a long line behind me.  But I did get them to confirm Co-Op coming as DLC.  Of course they were advocating for me to get the season pass. :smileywink:

Also the guy wearing the LONG LIVE PLAY shirt said he worked on Classic Mode in UC3, which is the only mode I've played since it's inception.  By far the best mode in the game IMHO.  A little thanks to him by the way.

ND.JPG

Message 93 of 294 (920 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13533 posts

Jun 18, 2013

EvangM wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Okay here is the question of all questions because I'm sure I wouldn't get a response on the other board.

Are you done with Uncharted 3?

Not a chance! Actually, we have a new content drop today. Stay tuned to the ND Blog for details :smileywink:

ty. I can relay the info to the Uncharted board, some of them think it's game over x.x

Message 94 of 294 (918 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
775 posts

Jun 18, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

EvangM wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Okay here is the question of all questions because I'm sure I wouldn't get a response on the other board.

Not a chance! Actually, we have a new content drop today. Stay tuned to the ND Blog for details :smileywink:

ty. I can relay the info to the Uncharted board, some of them think it's game over x.x

Hardly. TLOU just dropped so our focus is making sure this is running smoothly, but there's no end in sight for UC3 MP support. People won't stop playing it! :smileyhappy:

Message 95 of 294 (910 Views)
I Only Post Everything
775 posts

Jun 18, 2013

TimeWarnerSux wrote:

Evan,  Who is the guy who is signing the TLOU posters in the picture below?  I didn't get a chance to ask the devs/arists who showed up at the launch their names since there was a long line behind me.  But I did get them to confirm Co-Op coming as DLC.  Of course they were advocating for me to get the season pass. :smileywink:

Also the guy wearing the LONG LIVE PLAY shirt said he worked on Classic Mode in UC3, which is the only mode I've played since it's inception.  By far the best mode in the game IMHO.  A little thanks to him by the way.

ND.JPG

From left to right, starting with fella with the dreadlocks: Kion Phillips and Lee Davis(hunched down), two of our extremely talented animators (Kion has been at ND as long as I have!); Evan Skarin(blue plaid) and Robert Ryan, two multiplayer designers whom I worked closely with on Factions; signing the poster is none other than Nate Wells, our Lead Artist who helped mold the astounding environment visuals of the game itself; and last but not least David Ballard in the LLP t-shirt, background artist of *all* the multiplayer levels and he even designed at least one or two of them.

I can't say enough about what a talented team I get to work with, and how lucky I feel coming to work every day knowing I've got an "All-Star" team to make games with. Helluva job I have here :smileyvery-happy:

-EvangM

Message 96 of 294 (895 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Jun 18, 2013
Thanks for the reply about the ranks. I was playing a bit last night, made it to Week 3 but my rank still shows 1. I assume it'll update when I connect to online again.
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 97 of 294 (888 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jun 18, 2013

EvangM wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

EvangM wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Hardly. TLOU just dropped so our focus is making sure this is running smoothly, but there's no end in sight for UC3 MP support. People won't stop playing it! :smileyhappy:

People haven't stopped playing UC2 MP either. We're still waiting for the 3x cash & Hammer Lab.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 98 of 294 (867 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 18, 2013
Oh I have another one. Do you guys have any plans of adding new customization options and DLC in the near future? I love what you guys have done with this MP but I feel customization is really lacking...
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 99 of 294 (850 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1429 posts

Jun 18, 2013

If this game ever gets an infected co - op mode as paid DLC. How will Naughty Dog advertise it effectively so that we buy it all sheeply without them losing there (we) customers :smileytongue:  ?

Message 100 of 294 (836 Views)
0 Likes