First Son
14 posts

Re: Been a problem with BE3 smoke bombers?

May 12, 2014
Very rarely do I get Smoke/shivved while in melee range. I thought BE3 would turn Factions into a smoke bomb competition, but I was wrong. On the other hand, I get downed by placed bombs instantly at least twice every match. You can't bait the bomb to blow by running close to it because it goes off instantly and the owner almost always has EE so you die. This is especially annoying since people double bomb supply boxes and the explosion is the size os a small nuke.
Message 11 of 14 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
334 posts

[ Edited ]
May 12, 2014

Even against try hards that headshot you within seconds I managed to get some of these kills within one single game by just running around with a smoke bomb in my hand. (I played private against friends and the skill was more useful in 2vs2 than its in 4vs4).

But if it is possible to suprise them and get a few smoke shiv kills in one single game it should be way easier to get them on noobs. However it is true that its more or less a thing of luck, either you get the shiv kill, survive with some health left, or you die yourself and waste a bomb.

And against a team of 4 good players that protect each other its way harder to get it to work.

I think 5 points are a lot for the possibilty of maybe 2-3 easy kills that still need to be executed well, this skill is never OP.

Also its very likely that you will get killed aswell if there is more than one enemy around he just runs behind you and shivs you as well.

someone give me a challenge
Message 12 of 14 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
70 posts

May 12, 2014
I don't think I have been shived yet by someone who was close enough to benefit from using BE3.
Message 13 of 14 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
702 posts

May 12, 2014
I gotta say, I've pretty much never encountered someone who uses the BE perk, and I don't really blame people, you need BE3 to get any noticeable effect and for 5 points, Ehhhh.... Doesn't seem so great you know?
Message 14 of 14 (48 Views)
0 Likes