Fender Bender
2812 posts

Re: Burst Rifle vs Semi Auto Rifle *UPDATED*

[ Edited ]
Apr 15, 2014

RyokuSonic wrote:

l-Silhouettes-l wrote:

BR_Empresario wrote:
Hey guys. Make it happen, record it and upload it on youtube!
The best sar users on this forum vs the best bf's. Play it in supply, survivor and interrogation. That should be nice!

And make sure that everyone has 5 bars... otherwise it will be pointless. Smiley Wink

A team full of SARs vs a team full of BRs, BRs will lose.

You're basically putting a team that is only versatile at closer ranges against a team that is overly versatile at everything. The other team would need more variety to take on full SARhard teams, like 2 hunting rifles.

Wut? I was only talking about lag. Smiley Indifferent

A team full of SARs from the US vs a team full of BR(azilian)s (lol), SARs will lose for obvious reasons, especially if the host/party leader is a BR(A) player! Smiley Very Happy

Message 91 of 134 (281 Views)
Gaming Beast
1872 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 15, 2014

Yes because a skilled SAR user is going to win against a skilled Burst Rifle user close up right? wrong lol. Stop making out the SAR can beat anything at any range. Play supply raid on lakeside, checkpoint then something like high school then best out of three games wins. If you are brave enough SAR users. You will lose. If you SAR users decline or dont set this up with a link in this thread to those three matches then you have chickened out because you know Burst Rifle is best and so Burst Rifle users will win by default as we are the ones challenging you so what do you say? You guys keep bragging about how good the SAR is but talk is cheap and actions speak louder than words so are you ready to put your money where your mouth is or are you just talking s***?

Message 92 of 134 (268 Views)
Gaming Beast
1872 posts

Apr 15, 2014

Burst Rifle master race.

Message 93 of 134 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11914 posts

Apr 15, 2014

Burst Rifle + Marathon Runner 2 = 

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 94 of 134 (254 Views)
Naughty Paw
20485 posts

Apr 15, 2014

AKyemeni wrote:

Burst Rifle + Marathon Runner 2 = 

Stop copying my loadouts friend-o.

Message 95 of 134 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11914 posts

Apr 15, 2014
You copied mine!

Go back to exploiting FAT2!

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 96 of 134 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
702 posts

Apr 15, 2014
I think I might use marathon runner 2 if it was only 2 points but for 3, Na I'll keep my brawler 2
Message 97 of 134 (236 Views)
Naughty Paw
20485 posts

Apr 15, 2014

AKyemeni wrote:
You copied mine!

Go back to exploiting FAT2!

I did not. You just don't understand that I use FAT 3 and Marathon Runner 2 at the same time. Smiley Wink

Message 98 of 134 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
260 posts

Apr 15, 2014
Oh, c'mon, guys. I am not sure if somebody misunderstood me, but I'm not challenge anyone, ok?
And, of course, a match without lag it would be the best.

That said, I don't know why some people would think Brazilians get benefits from the lag. Lag ruins everyone's game. Maybe there are exceptions to the host, but whatever.
One more thing: lag (ping) is a two way road. And it always occurs when two distant persons play with each other.
Obviously, everybody want to play local matches, but the pool is not that big.
Message 99 of 134 (222 Views)
Sackboy
374 posts

Apr 15, 2014

A-Crap-PIayer wrote:

See this is the problem das. People try something once then think they know the weapon. Quite often people who haven't got much experience with the Burst Rifle will comment when they aren't experienced enough. Trying it once dosent mean anything. You cant expect to pick up the Burst Rifle and suddenly know everything about it and instantly be pro with it. People who hardly have bothered with the Burst Rifle why are you posting? Btw das what upgrades did you have on the Burst Rifle when you were using it for medium to long range?

I tried both silenced and regular BR, Level 2 upgrade when I have the parts.  I probably picked the wrong maps a few times to carrry it, as I found some long distance sitations where I could not get good accuracy, granted not at SS3.

Problem for me is getting SS3 with this means losing Covert 3 which I always carry.

Message 100 of 134 (217 Views)
0 Likes