Limit Breaker
17641 posts

Re: Burst Rifle vs Semi Auto Rifle

Jul 31, 2013

CaressCarcass wrote:

scootgar wrote:

sintax201 wrote:

Burst Rifle headshots are 3x damage.

If it's 5 bullets to down, and headshots are triple, then 5/3 = 1.8, so 2 bullets to down as headshots.

Burst Rifle doesn't sound so bad anymore.. 

It's not, but it really only becomes strong after one upgrade to manage recoil and increase magazine for the harder firefights.

That's not nearly as bad as it seems, since you can ping a couple of people before they get armour early in a game.

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 21 of 134 (562 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
17641 posts

Not if you can see the legs, where it's always just 2 bur...

[ Edited ]
Jul 31, 2013

TwistedAvenger wrote:
Well it only really needs a buff to be able to desk with armour right now you have to sink a good amount if ammo I to someone with it to get it off.

Not if you can see the legs, where it's always just 2 bursts to down.

We need tW to finish the damage tables.

Message 22 of 134 (558 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Re: Burst Rifle vs Semi Auto Rifle *UPDATED*

Jul 31, 2013
If by tW your referring to tripleWRECK then sorry but im not putting any trust in any of his "personal data" so I won't really care what his damage table says.
Message 23 of 134 (541 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
17641 posts

Jul 31, 2013

TwistedAvenger wrote:
If by tW your referring to tripleWRECK then sorry but im not putting any trust in any of his "personal data" so I won't really care what his damage table says.

Chances are he'll have a video of actual fire, not just a text.

Message 24 of 134 (534 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jul 31, 2013
If its a video, text, or both I'm still not putting any trust in his "personal data".
Message 25 of 134 (530 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7106 posts

Jul 31, 2013

time for burst rifle is OP threads

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 26 of 134 (523 Views)
Limit Breaker
17641 posts

Jul 31, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

time for burst rifle is OP threads

Message 27 of 134 (514 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4395 posts

Jul 31, 2013

TwistedAvenger wrote:
If its a video, text, or both I'm still not putting any trust in his "personal data".

You should have seen his Uncharted 3 review videos. Also, quantitativa data and personal opinion are two different things.  

"I knew it all along." Burst rifle is fine and does not need a buff even against the armor imo.

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 28 of 134 (501 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 31, 2013
@FredFai it's nothing personal against him it's just in previous discussion with him about balance he more or less said his data is 100% correct no ifs, ands, or buts. I said if people did the same test he does it is highly likely that they could get different findings due to any number of variables then him by a lot. His response was more or less that they did something wrong or likely tampered with the test if they got data that was different then his. Forgive me if I don't think that's a logical way to look at it, or that his data will be "perfect" and "conclusive" even if someone got different findings.
Message 29 of 134 (485 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1814 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 31, 2013

TwistedAvenger wrote:
@FredFai it's nothing personal against him it's just in previous discussion with him about balance he more or less said his data is 100% correct no ifs, ands, or buts. I said if people did the same test he does it is highly likely that they could get different findings due to any number of variables then him by a lot. His response was more or less that they did something wrong or likely tampered with the test if they got data that was different then his. Forgive me if I don't think that's a logical way to look at it, or that his data will be "perfect" and "conclusive" even if someone got different findings.

You're not the only one so don't fret. I've pretty much had to "tame" him from asserting that his opinion is always fact and no one else knows what they're talking about (kind of elitist imo). However, I am interested in seeing his videos regarding the whole balance ordeal and if there is nothing bias about it I'll gladly agree with and vouch for it. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGOODKyle
http://www.twitch.tv/thegoodkyle
Message 30 of 134 (468 Views)
0 Likes