Reply
Limit Breaker
Registered: 01/08/2010
Offline
17603 posts
 

Re: Burst Rifle vs Semi Auto Rifle *UPDATED*

Jul 31, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

Burst Rifle is impossible to use non leveled. good luck even getting kills to level it up.


What an absolutely nonsensical statement.



[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 41 of 134 (493 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/23/2012
Offline
6889 posts
 

Re: Burst Rifle vs Semi Auto Rifle *UPDATED*

Jul 31, 2013

then that's you, nearly everygame, no matter what setup I have I manage to get enough points for an upgrade on 1 of my guns within the first minutes of the match usually after the first encounter.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 42 of 134 (489 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/27/2012
Offline
1246 posts
 

Re: Burst Rifle vs Semi Auto Rifle *UPDATED*

Jul 31, 2013

 

Aureilia wrote:


sanddude20 wrote:


Aureilia wrote:

Burst Rifle is impossible to use non leveled. good luck even getting kills to level it up.


400 parts isn't exactly hard to get...


I tried. I only got 400 after the game gave them to me in supplies.

 

It's not as easy to get things when your just getting killed repeatedly.


I must have awesome luck because I'm almost always able to upgrade my BR after the first few minutes of a match.  A few surprise kills and getting to a couple of supply boxes easily nets you 400.  In fact I can't remember the last time I wasn't able to uprade my BR within a few minutes of a game. 

 

The only time you are not able to upgrade the BR is when you keep buying armor......

 

 

Message 43 of 134 (476 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Offline
14228 posts
 

Re: Burst Rifle vs Semi Auto Rifle *UPDATED*

[ Edited ]
Jul 31, 2013

TimeWarnerSux wrote:

 

Aureilia wrote:


sanddude20 wrote:


Aureilia wrote:

Burst Rifle is impossible to use non leveled. good luck even getting kills to level it up.


400 parts isn't exactly hard to get...


I tried. I only got 400 after the game gave them to me in supplies.

 

It's not as easy to get things when your just getting killed repeatedly.


I must have awesome luck because I'm almost always able to upgrade my BR after the first few minutes of a match.  A few surprise kills and getting to a couple of supply boxes easily nets you 400.  In fact I can't remember the last time I wasn't able to uprade my BR within a few minutes of a game. 

 

The only time you are not able to upgrade the BR is when you keep buying armor......

 

 


Problem was I went 0-0-10 with it. Think I found 2 100's from the supplies and got to upgrade by healing by the end.



Message 44 of 134 (467 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/11/2008
Online
4884 posts
 

Re: Burst Rifle vs Semi Auto Rifle *UPDATED*

Jul 31, 2013

Aureilia wrote:
Problem was I went 0-0-10 with it.

I smell something... oh it's over-exaggeration.

 

Seriously, you can't even get a kill with the Burst Rifle unupgraded? I have no words to say then, better keep my mouth shut. Lol.




Message 45 of 134 (456 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/02/2009
Offline
639 posts
 

Re: Burst Rifle vs Semi Auto Rifle *UPDATED*

Jul 31, 2013

I think Aureilla is trolling us lol

Message 46 of 134 (448 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Offline
14228 posts
 

Re: Burst Rifle vs Semi Auto Rifle *UPDATED*

[ Edited ]
Jul 31, 2013

TwinSnakes89 wrote:

I think Aureilla is trolling us lol


No I'm serious. The recoil is way too high and makes me get motion sickness, between feeling ill everytime i try it and not being able to aim it, the combination makes it impossible.

 

I wonder if I'm really getting attacked for not being able to use something in the game.

 

Thats pretty sad.

 

But a laughable truth to how this community usually is with people.



Message 47 of 134 (444 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/02/2009
Offline
639 posts
 

Re: Burst Rifle vs Semi Auto Rifle *UPDATED*

Jul 31, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

TwinSnakes89 wrote:

I think Aureilla is trolling us lol


No I'm serious. The recoil is way too high and makes me get motion sickness, between feeling ill everytime i try it and not being able to aim it, the combination makes it impossible.

 

I wonder if I'm really getting attacked for not being able to use something in the game.

 

Thats pretty sad.

 

But a laughable truth to how this community usually is with people.


 

The Burst Rifle was my primary for 24 weeks so know it's weak as f**k but its not impossible to upgrade. Silencing it seems to reduce recoil for me (dunno if that's a fact though or just a placebo effect).

 

If you're having trouble. Steal peoples executions Lol. Once you get the upgrade you're good to go ;D

Message 48 of 134 (436 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/09/2011
Offline
580 posts
 

Re: Burst Rifle vs Semi Auto Rifle *UPDATED*

Jul 31, 2013
^ Woah the recoil is not that high but to each his own I guess.
Message 49 of 134 (433 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Offline
14228 posts
 

Re: Burst Rifle vs Semi Auto Rifle *UPDATED*

Jul 31, 2013

TwinSnakes89 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

TwinSnakes89 wrote:

I think Aureilla is trolling us lol


No I'm serious. The recoil is way too high and makes me get motion sickness, between feeling ill everytime i try it and not being able to aim it, the combination makes it impossible.

 

I wonder if I'm really getting attacked for not being able to use something in the game.

 

Thats pretty sad.

 

But a laughable truth to how this community usually is with people.


 

The Burst Rifle was my primary for 24 weeks so know it's weak as f**k but its not impossible to upgrade. Silencing it seems to reduce recoil for me (dunno if that's a fact though or just a placebo effect).

 

If you're having trouble. Steal peoples executions Lol. Once you get the upgrade you're good to go ;D


I actually thought of a solution. Just didn't try it. Use a different loadout and get the points from that, intentionally die and switch.



Message 50 of 134 (427 Views)