I find your pseudo rant rather amusing, since I once shared it myself.
- They should have developed something of a hardcore mode, with no boxes or purchasables. You know, to feel the scarce and suffocating atmosphere of the post apocalyptic world.
- Supply Raid shoulda been called Survivors, and vice versa.
- With the arrival of DLC 2, aka Call Of Duty change, I now posses more ammunition than the US military
- Punish rage quitters
- Make deaths meaningfull, since it's the goddamn end of the world
- Award each player five possible deaths. I don't enjoy when randoms die eight times, stealing my spawns, and then leaving the match
- Make armor a reward for good performance, not exploit of points.
So make getting armor like how you get things in call of duty? Lol...