Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/21/2014
Offline
1295 posts
 

Re: Can We Stop, Please?

May 25, 2014

oh im sorry tavo...do you suck with the easiest weapon to dominate with? im sorry...I feel for yah.

Message 21 of 30 (118 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
6287 posts
 

Re: Can We Stop, Please?

May 25, 2014

I pull off games with most kills/least deaths with the HR moreso than the semi; that's for sure.

 photo Sniper.png
Message 22 of 30 (114 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 09/30/2013
Offline
468 posts
 

Re: Can We Stop, Please?

May 25, 2014

ThePhenomxx wrote:

oh im sorry tavo...do you suck with the easiest weapon to dominate with? im sorry...I feel for yah.


I actually do suck with it that's why I'm asking how ppl think it's so good...

This is a legit question I'm asking, make fun of me if ya want but I'm not ashamed to ask the stupid questions sometimes...

Knowledge is power...


Check Out the PuertoRicanNinja!
TLOU Factions Gameplay, Montages, Funny Moments and more!
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/GustavoRodriguez1991
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/puertoricanninja91
Message 23 of 30 (107 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/13/2010
Online
3683 posts
 

Re: Can We Stop, Please?

May 25, 2014
Been using the BR all morning. Its the best long gun in the game now. Pair it with Scavenger (1 is plenty). Long range is still weak, but it shreds in mid to close range. TTK seems to be the best now (standard long guns)
Message 24 of 30 (96 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 02/26/2014
Offline
2812 posts
 

Re: Can We Stop, Please?

May 25, 2014

Nerfs are like crack for some people: they can never get enough of it. Their insatiable desire for nerfs will never stop.  That's why it's a slippery slope.

 

I remember a certain forumer who had said that if the M9 was nerfed, then the AK-47 would be the next "OP" weapon because of its stopping power... :smileyindifferent: go figure.

 

Perhaps I could agree with nerfs if ND came out and said "hey community, we will nerf the M9, as long as you won't ask us to nerf other weapons. Deal?". Too bad that will never happen.

White plug is fair: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/What-does-the-blinking-white-plug-mean-and-why-is-it-disrupting/m-p/44241158/highlight/true#M106983
Message 25 of 30 (86 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 02/12/2014
Offline
2575 posts
 

Re: Can We Stop, Please?

May 25, 2014
Please nerf the shorty
Message 26 of 30 (81 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/21/2014
Offline
1295 posts
 

Re: Can We Stop, Please?

May 26, 2014

ExOTiC1234 wrote:
Please nerf the shorty

pfft nerf that launcher

Message 27 of 30 (59 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/21/2014
Offline
1295 posts
 

Re: Can We Stop, Please?

May 26, 2014

l-Silhouettes-l wrote:

Nerfs are like crack for some people: they can never get enough of it. Their insatiable desire for nerfs will never stop.  That's why it's a slippery slope.

 

I remember a certain forumer who had said that if the M9 was nerfed, then the AK-47 would be the next "OP" weapon because of its stopping power... :smileyindifferent: go figure.

 

Perhaps I could agree with nerfs if ND came out and said "hey community, we will nerf the M9, as long as you won't ask us to nerf other weapons. Deal?". Too bad that will never happen.


I hope thats not pointed towards me sil. because i was only being Sarcastic with ol' tavo

Message 28 of 30 (56 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 09/06/2013
Online
2237 posts
 

Re: Can We Stop, Please?

May 26, 2014

l-Silhouettes-l wrote:

Nerfs are like crack for some people: they can never get enough of it. Their insatiable desire for nerfs will never stop.  That's why it's a slippery slope.

 

I remember a certain forumer who had said that if the M9 was nerfed, the AK-47 would be the next "OP" weapon because of its stopping power... :smileyindifferent: go figure.

 

Perhaps I could agree with nerfs if ND came out and said "hey community, we will nerf the M9, as long as you won't ask us to nerf other weapons. Deal?". Too bad that will never happen.


What ive been saying for months and yes everyone shoulf adapt to all the guns Far takes 5 bullets to down i believe , fun gun but far from great. Sar does not give an over abundance of ammo and pair Br or Far with scavenger and then you are talking about a ridiculously ample amount of ammo.

Message 29 of 30 (50 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/30/2013
Offline
468 posts
 

Re: Can We Stop, Please?

May 26, 2014

INCANGENERAL wrote:

l-Silhouettes-l wrote:

Nerfs are like crack for some people: they can never get enough of it. Their insatiable desire for nerfs will never stop.  That's why it's a slippery slope.

 

I remember a certain forumer who had said that if the M9 was nerfed, the AK-47 would be the next "OP" weapon because of its stopping power... :smileyindifferent: go figure.

 

Perhaps I could agree with nerfs if ND came out and said "hey community, we will nerf the M9, as long as you won't ask us to nerf other weapons. Deal?". Too bad that will never happen.


What ive been saying for months and yes everyone shoulf adapt to all the guns Far takes 5 bullets to down i believe , fun gun but far from great. Sar does not give an over abundance of ammo and pair Br or Far with scavenger and then you are talking about a ridiculously ample amount of ammo.


Holy Sh*t! Incan quoted the right way...

I wouldn't waste my words tryna explain things to some ppl man, you say adapt and they hear it some other way n get their panties in a bunch over stupid sh*t


Check Out the PuertoRicanNinja!
TLOU Factions Gameplay, Montages, Funny Moments and more!
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/GustavoRodriguez1991
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/puertoricanninja91
Message 30 of 30 (39 Views)
Reply
0 Likes