Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1050 posts

Re: Can We Stop, Please?

May 25, 2014
I hardly see anyone use it. I think the FAR kinda sucks. I tried it once or twice and it was really only useful at close range. Then again, I never upgraded it.
"You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friends nose"
~ Billy, from Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy
Message 11 of 30 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
334 posts

[ Edited ]
May 25, 2014

I prefer one hit down guns, I dont know why but I need way more time for a down with it than with the other guns.

Maybe it needs pratcitce to get good with who knows.

Burst Rifle and even the SAR are better, not to mention the HR in the hands of a good sniper.

someone give me a challenge
Message 12 of 30 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
164 posts

May 25, 2014
@scootgar If your experience wasn't like mine, then you obviously hadn't adapted to the gun, or you couldn't have because you're just not good at the game. That's your fault, not mine, friend. For those of you who can't escape someone using the FAR: Git gud.
My thing is, these posts against the gun are just made by crybabies who got slaughtered by an FAR user or two in a few games. Someone gets gunned down by a new Firearm and they're just like "Oh, it's impossible to avoid!" And then come here to moan about it because they're bad players.
Five is a Four letter word.
Message 13 of 30 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

May 25, 2014
Skaii, you're trying to reason with a guy who also supports the welfare system. He wants the FAR nerfed now? I'm gonna have to side with the "git gud" argument on this instance.
Message 14 of 30 (139 Views)
Naughty Host
9026 posts

May 25, 2014
Welfare system is necessary for public matchmaking

AKsWiseWords.png

Message 15 of 30 (136 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

May 25, 2014

why are you rambling on about the FAR when we all know what the problem truely is.....NERF THAT SEMI AUTO!!!

I Am Now the Official TLOU Factions Bow Executioner Dev.
Oh You didn't Know? You better CAAALLL Somebody!
Message 16 of 30 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
468 posts

May 25, 2014

ThePhenomxx wrote:

why are you rambling on about the FAR when we all know what the problem truely is.....NERF THAT SEMI AUTO!!!

That SAR has been nerfed to **bleep** already...

I tried to use that gun again after about 7 months of not using it and it's just horrible man, I'm pretty sure it used to drop like 3 or 4 bullets and now it only drops 2...

Burst Rifle, Hunting Rifle and Bow ammo drops give you at least 1 kill and an execution if you get headshots but SAR actually NEEDS two headshots to get a kill and get the ammo back.

Check Out the PuertoRicanNinja!
TLOU Factions Gameplay, Montages, Funny Moments and more!
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/GustavoRodriguez1991
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/puertoricanninja91
Message 17 of 30 (114 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

May 25, 2014

Tavo973 wrote:

ThePhenomxx wrote:

I tried to use that gun again after about 7 months of not using it and it's just horrible man, I'm pretty sure it used to drop like 3 or 4 bullets and now it only drops 2...

Burst Rifle, Hunting Rifle and Bow ammo drops give you at least 1 kill and an execution if you get headshots but SAR actually NEEDS two headshots to get a kill and get the ammo back.

no it has not. only nerf it got was like a 5% accuracy drop months ago. it has always dropped 2 bullets but combine scavenger with that and you got a never ending annoying, stupid, no recoil and way too much damage for its rate of fire killing machine. that needs to be buried on the shelf and never returned.

I Am Now the Official TLOU Factions Bow Executioner Dev.
Oh You didn't Know? You better CAAALLL Somebody!
Message 18 of 30 (113 Views)
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

May 25, 2014
What's the problem with FAR? The thing sucks. It does like 40% damage on headshot. that's the weakest headshot damage in the game. Even 9mm does 60%! A good BR user will triple hs you, which is instakill without armor. Good SAR user will double hs you and possibly kill you as you fall downed to the ground. FAR is way too slow, innaccurate and weak to do any of that. It's a weapon for people that can't aim and is usually accompanied by Spectre. It's only positive attribute is that it can stop melee.
Message 19 of 30 (132 Views)
Sackboy
468 posts

May 25, 2014

ThePhenomxx wrote:

Tavo973 wrote:

ThePhenomxx wrote:

no it has not. only nerf it got was like a 5% accuracy drop months ago. it has always dropped 2 bullets but combine scavenger with that and you got a never ending annoying, stupid, no recoil and way too much damage for its rate of fire killing machine. that needs to be buried on the shelf and never returned.

Lol, you're giving the SAR too much credit bud...

Check Out the PuertoRicanNinja!
TLOU Factions Gameplay, Montages, Funny Moments and more!
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/GustavoRodriguez1991
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/puertoricanninja91
Message 20 of 30 (121 Views)
0 Likes