Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
9992 posts

Re: Can we please stop this "stealth" nonsense??

Sep 2, 2013
I watched a ganeplay of Splinter Cell Spies vs Mercs.

It's practically like TLOU, except the place us darker. Same thing- rushy dudes, all that. If that is stealth, then TLOU is stealth.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 28 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Sep 3, 2013
Hahahaha why did this guy not get banned and Tap did? He deserves too for these sob threads.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 28 (223 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1351 posts

Sep 3, 2013
Most of my shiv kills come from enemies who are distracted shooting at a teammates. Almost every time I get shiv'd is for the same reason. I've found myself making more nail bombs than smoke bombs in order to push myself to play even more stealthily. So, I can't really say that stealth is nonsense. It may not be the most popular playstyle, but it still works and is still present. I don't really see what you're complaining about.
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 28 (204 Views)
First Son
19 posts

Sep 3, 2013

Why do people always cry about something?

I can pretty sure stealth is the king of this game! But to be able to play the role of stealth effectively, you have to have good team mates. Your team should be composed of 1 Support, 1 Sniper/Bomber, 1 Assault/Bomber, 1 Stealth. I know no one should'nt tell you how to play, but in order to keep dominating games, you have to max out the percs given in the game. I'm talking about playing competitive play here.

If you're playing stealth, your 3 teammates should divert the opponents attention with gun fires/bombs/molotovs/smoke(of course) and MARK the enemies' locations as much as possible so that the stealth guy will know where the enemy is and is free to roam around the map and flank the other team and go to work!

Playing with random teammates will give you a hard time playing as stealth effectively. Use a proper loadout class to comprehend your teammates' loadout class and do your role effectively. That what makes a team solid! Its like basketball for god sake! You have to have the POINT GUARD, SHOOTING GUARD, POWER FORWARD, SMALL FORWARD & CENTER in order to maximize your tactis, you don't just put 3 POINT GUARDS or 5 CENTERS all at the same time right? You dont just put covert training, crafter, first aid training because you want to! Use your brain guys!

God! People needs to know the mechanics of the game before crying! **bleep**!

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 28 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
242 posts

Sep 3, 2013

Wakeboarder56 wrote:
Most of my shiv kills come from enemies who are distracted shooting at a teammates. Almost every time I get shiv'd is for the same reason. I've found myself making more nail bombs than smoke bombs in order to push myself to play even more stealthily. So, I can't really say that stealth is nonsense. It may not be the most popular playstyle, but it still works and is still present. I don't really see what you're complaining about.

Based on my experiences, stealth usually works (though some teams seem to have eyes in the back of their heads).  I think it usually works because of the fact that it isn't the most popular tactic that is used.

The infected as seen in TLOU Multiplayer:

Runners- Noobs
Stalkers- Covert Training 3 users
Clickers- Constant reloaders
Bloaters- People getting blown up by bombs
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 28 (177 Views)
Welcoming Committee
13272 posts

Sep 3, 2013

I've actually been like.. Hmm Should have paid more attention or rather congratulating the enemy on times when they've come from behind me.

But if someone throws a smoke bomb and runs in for the shiv kill... Which happens a lot.. Far too much for a game thats supposed to be stealthy I'm just like WHY... Then my entire team downs him because he decided to sprint.

Is it really that important to get that kill? Everyone does the sprint, everyone usually dies after it too. It appears that the fact they will be seen for sprinting does not stop them if they see a kill people simply cannot wait to get it.

Angers me when my own team do it too.... Yeah thanks.. Give away my position so you can have a kill and we'll both just get ambushed.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 28 (160 Views)
First Son
19 posts

^ Now someone has a point!

Sep 3, 2013

^

Now someone has a point!

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 28 (137 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
960 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 3, 2013

Well, smoke and shiv should be done after analysing situation rather than in it just for "rush".

Sometimes it's really a bad idea to throw a smoke in a room of 4 enemies to shiv one of them and get yourself killed. But then again, if because of your rushing causes a panic in the enemies, and your teammates are well coordinated players who know how and when to take the chance and launch attack. Your team can easily take out 4 enemies in seconds with NO ONE from your side going down. The smoke and shiv becomes the "Appetiser" that opens up for "Main Course". Hmm, I'm hungry. :smileytongue:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join or Support us!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLastOfUsVideos

Visit my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - www.facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - www.twitter.com/mrsjimmymare

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 28 (128 Views)