Sackboy
441 posts

Re: Cool Perks ND Should've Added

Jun 4, 2014
Do you get "Skill Parts" for headshot down ? Other than the "Headshot Parts" yiuu receive, maybe a skill for that. "Head Hunter"
Level 1: Get 50% more parts for headshot downs. 1LP
Level 2: Get 75% more parts for headshot downs and 50% more parts for headshot executions. 2/3LP
Message 41 of 43 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
441 posts

Jun 4, 2014
Another, "Surround Sound" [I couldn't think of s**t].
Level 1: Detection of planted nail bombs increase by 25% while in listen mode. 1/2LP
Level 2: Detection of planted nail bombs increase by 30% while in listen mode, marked bombs stay marked longer and automatically marks any bombs within it's radius. 3LP
Level 3: Detection of planted nail bombs increase by 40% while in listen mode, marked bombs stay marked longer and automatically marks any bombs within it's radius, bombs automatically marked when seen through listen mode. 4/5LP

and if not through listen mode then when they're very close to you when in listen mode, like the radius of Strategist 3.
Message 42 of 43 (49 Views)
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3426 posts

Jun 4, 2014
^I always said Sharp ears 3 should be this (well the overall range of listen mode increased in general), but I was sadly disappointed with the version we got instead. Oh and just use collector if you want extra parts for headshots, downs, executions and well just about anything else besides crafter/FT related stuff.
Message 43 of 43 (42 Views)
0 Likes