Fender Bender
3484 posts

Re: DLC info is coming THIS WEEK!

Sep 23, 2013

reeLONGBOW wrote:

Hopfully some new maps, i don't care about single player add ons i didn't even play single play but for an hour. Multiplayer needs new maps BAD.

seriously, if you are not interested in this single player then I suppose multiplayer is all you play in any game?

Message 11 of 95 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11211 posts

Sep 23, 2013
Why did he use "Party people"?

Hmmmmmm...?

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 12 of 95 (346 Views)
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Sep 23, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

reeLONGBOW wrote:

Hopfully some new maps, i don't care about single player add ons i didn't even play single play but for an hour. Multiplayer needs new maps BAD.

seriously, if you are not interested in this single player then I suppose multiplayer is all you play in any game?

I'm similiar to ree, will play SP once, unless I go for trophies. Other than that I am all mp.

Message 13 of 95 (335 Views)
Fender Bender
3484 posts

Sep 23, 2013

munnsy1 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

reeLONGBOW wrote:

I'm similiar to ree, will play SP once, unless I go for trophies. Other than that I am all mp.

yeah, but you at least played it once, he quitted after an hour, and if he can't play such an amazing single player experience for more than an hour, I doubt he plays any games single player, let alone to the end, but whatever, if he wants to do that, he can do that, I just won't understand it...

Message 14 of 95 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1239 posts

Sep 23, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

reeLONGBOW wrote:

I think what he's saying is MP DLC will bring more replay value to the game than SP.  I rather have MP DLC (aka maps) rather than SP DLC especially with the weak amount of modes in the MP.  This game desparately needs some MP juice.

SP DLC will probably be an hour long adventure with little replay value.

Message 15 of 95 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1513 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 23, 2013

Lol I'm suppose to be excited about an announcement about some thing that will be announced? Um nope. Dont care anymore.

I shoot you first, I die= you lag. Vice versa not applicable.
Message 16 of 95 (307 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3984 posts

Sep 23, 2013
If it is single player DLC first, I will be very disappointed.
Message 17 of 95 (287 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
233 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 23, 2013

smugglin_yoyos wrote:

Lol I'm suppose to be excited about an announcement about some thing that will be announced? Um nope. Dont care anymore.

Being excited would be better than being bitter and resentful.

But, I guess we will see if the DLC was worth the long wait this week then. I for one, am excited about the DLC. Smiley Tongue

Message 18 of 95 (284 Views)
Fender Bender
3484 posts

Sep 23, 2013

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:
If it is single player DLC first, I will be very disappointed.

for me it depends on the quality of the DLC, if it's just the same mechanics and a story slapped on that's not relevant then I don't think I'm going to buy it, personally I hope there are three-way battles this time, Naughty Dog said they had the tech, but couldn't find a place in the story where it would fit, well, make sure that you have a place in the DLC where it fits, because I want to lure clickers to hunters Smiley Happy

as for multiplayer, we just got a new mode, and I don't think maps really would make this multiplayer more interesting, and Naughty Dog said already 'very unlikely' to a cooperative mode, I think one way to make the multiplayer better is by adding more modes and mechanics (objective modes and mechanics like for instance a flashlight that you can turn on and off and then make some dark maps, I think that would be very interesting, also, add infected to multiplayer already, you said with Uncharted all the time: 'we want to bring over the singleplayer to the multiplayer', I wished that you kept that vision for The Last of Us also Smiley Sad )

Message 19 of 95 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
125 posts

Sep 23, 2013
I'm not too excited for the DLC, I'd like some technical fixes before more content arrives.

And who knows what this "info" will be. Maybe it will be ND saying "DLC is coming for TLoU... Soon!" :c
Message 20 of 95 (267 Views)