Hekseville Citizen
250 posts

Re: DLC info is coming THIS WEEK!

Sep 23, 2013
This Week x Naughty Dog^2 / Previous History - Uncertainty =....................Monday.
Message 21 of 95 (337 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1060 posts

Sep 23, 2013

Please ND, i want this maps for the next dlc

1) Robert's Dock: This is a map based on the dock that is in the Boston quarantine smuggler belonging to Robert. In this map the player can observe the sea as it hits rocks like a beautiful sunrise, making the map has a mild yellowing by light.

dock1.jpg
dock2.jpg

dock3.jpg

dock4.jpg

dock5.jpg

dock6.jpg

dock7.jpg

2) City Hall: The City Hall is a very large map (as Lakeside and the Town of Bill), this map is at noon and the water that appeared in the story mode is no longer (has dried). Players appear on the outside of the building and the battle is produced in the inside, where the small rooms with longs passageways apartments.

cityhall1.jpg

cityhall2.jpg

cityhall3.jpg

cityhall4.jpg

cityhall5.jpg

cityhall6.jpg

cityhall7.jpg

3) The Sewer: A map which meets the open spaces and clear, with a beach full of rubbish from boats, wood boxes and trees, with enclosed areas and overwhelming, such as sewers. For enter the sewers, there are two circle doors. Also in the inside areas of the sewers there are several holes that allow players to bend and go for hidden areas.

sewers1.jpg

sewers3.jpg

sewers2.jpg

sewers4.jpg

sewers5.jpg

sewers6.jpg

sewers7.jpg

4) Fireflies's Hospital: This map is based on the hospital end of story mode. The place consists of rooms together, more than half of them have no walls and can shoot from one room to the other with great phallicity. It is a completely flat map, no different heights, but it compensates with spacious rooms, long corridors and outdoor balconies that allow overcoming the action. Some areas notable for not having much light, then there are others that have pockets that give light to the place.

hospital1.jpg

hospital2.jpg

hospital3.jpg

hospital4.jpg

hospital5.jpg

hospital6.jpg.

hospital7.jpg

Message 22 of 95 (316 Views)
Fender Bender
2562 posts

Sep 23, 2013

Watch us get a downloadable countdown timer

Message 23 of 95 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Sep 23, 2013
Believed when seen.
Message 24 of 95 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5547 posts

Sep 23, 2013
Cool, I might enjoy playing this in a few months, when I'm done with GTA.
Message 25 of 95 (258 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4821 posts

Sep 23, 2013
Naughty Dog, you best hurry up. The BF4 beta is coming. Of course I'll play the DLC when it comes out but not as much as I'll be playing glorious BF4 @_@
tlousig2
Message 26 of 95 (242 Views)
Fender Bender
2562 posts

Sep 23, 2013

Fakehound wrote:
Naughty Dog, you best hurry up. The BF4 beta is coming. Of course I'll play the DLC when it comes out but not as much as I'll be playing glorious BF4 @_@

Good God I know.

Message 27 of 95 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4129 posts

Sep 23, 2013
BF4 beta. Yeah I'll play that pile too. Just because it's free. Or as some might say about it's predecessor "BF3 is not worth Free" lmao

The most Boeing shooter imaginable. And just as unrealistic as the rest. I'll play,the beta, but only confirm my statements. Again.

Message 28 of 95 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
287 posts

Sep 23, 2013

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:
BF4 beta. Yeah I'll play that pile too. Just because it's free. Or as some might say about it's predecessor "BF3 is not worth Free" lmao

The most Boeing shooter imaginable. And just as unrealistic as the rest. I'll play,the beta, but only confirm my statements. Again.

All video game shooters are unrealistic. Join the military if you want realism. 

Message 29 of 95 (216 Views)
Fender Bender
2562 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 23, 2013

devonjames-25_ wrote:

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:

All video game shooters are unrealistic. Join the military if you want realism. 

Or go play Arma. lol. Hike around for 20 minutes, regroup, rearm, hear gunshots, hike for another 20 minutes, call in air support, wait another 15 minutes, engage, firefight lasts an hour. Hike back to base another 30 minutes.

Battlefield 4 looks amazing, honestly I don't understand how some can see it as boring, when you look at it. To each his own I guess.

Message 30 of 95 (214 Views)