Keyblade Wielder
6813 posts

Re: DLC info is coming THIS WEEK!

Sep 23, 2013

to me personally any genre of game gets boring when 80% of the big releases in the past year or so have been the same one.

Feet
Message 31 of 95 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1872 posts

Sep 23, 2013

I would not join the military because I can not tea bag the enemy due to risk of getting killed.

Message 32 of 95 (368 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4799 posts

Sep 23, 2013

dh0rmazine wrote:

devonjames-25_ wrote:

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:
BF4 beta. Yeah I'll play that pile too. Just because it's free. Or as some might say about it's predecessor "BF3 is not worth Free" lmao

The most Boeing shooter imaginable. And just as unrealistic as the rest. I'll play,the beta, but only confirm my statements. Again.

All video game shooters are unrealistic. Join the military if you want realism. 

Or go play Arma. lol. Hike around for 20 minutes, regroup, rearm, hear gunshots, hike for another 20 minutes, call in air support, wait another 15 minutes, engage, firefight lasts an hour. Hike back to base another 30 minutes.

Battlefield 4 looks amazing, honestly I don't understand how some can see it as boring, when you look at it. To each his own I guess.

Battlefield is way more intense than Uncharted, COD, or anything else that I have ever played. I've never played something with so much going on at once, it is insane.

tlousig2
Message 33 of 95 (361 Views)
Lombax Warrior
132 posts

Sep 23, 2013

Fakehound wrote:

dh0rmazine wrote:

devonjames-25_ wrote:

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:
BF4 beta. Yeah I'll play that pile too. Just because it's free. Or as some might say about it's predecessor "BF3 is not worth Free" lmao

The most Boeing shooter imaginable. And just as unrealistic as the rest. I'll play,the beta, but only confirm my statements. Again.

All video game shooters are unrealistic. Join the military if you want realism. 

Or go play Arma. lol. Hike around for 20 minutes, regroup, rearm, hear gunshots, hike for another 20 minutes, call in air support, wait another 15 minutes, engage, firefight lasts an hour. Hike back to base another 30 minutes.

Battlefield 4 looks amazing, honestly I don't understand how some can see it as boring, when you look at it. To each his own I guess.

Battlefield is way more intense than Uncharted, COD, or anything else that I have ever played. I've never played something with so much going on at once, it is insane.

Yeah, after playing TLOU MP for months, going back to battlefield felt much more exiteing.

Message 34 of 95 (338 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 23, 2013

why do i sense the ND dlc meeting went something like this... 

"lets wait till after gta5 launches because we all know a majority of our players will switch over. after a week the hype will fade and thats when we'll announce our dlc to get our players back"

Message 35 of 95 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
233 posts

Sep 23, 2013

Akata76 wrote:

why do i sense the ND dlc meeting went something like this... 

"lets wait till after gta5 launches because we all know a majority of our players will switch over. after a week the hype will fade and thats when we'll announce our dlc to get our players back"

...or: "Let´s wait till our work on the DLC has progressed enough, so we actually have some material and footage to show to people."

Message 36 of 95 (306 Views)
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Sep 23, 2013

do you play TF2 fakehound

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 37 of 95 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Sep 24, 2013

Thats what they said last time.....and every time so far. But, we may actually get info besides "soon" this time!

Message 38 of 95 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
464 posts

Sep 24, 2013
so ND has an announcement for another announcement. Announception!

I hope its MP DLC tho.
My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/swiftydragon/videos - Last of us tips, and gameplay with commentary.
Message 39 of 95 (251 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1529 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 24, 2013
I was more excited when it was coming out last month. Now I'm just indifferent. Gameplay has devolved into being 90% Semi Auto, armor, and molotovs.
Message 40 of 95 (218 Views)