Treasure Hunter
4799 posts

Re: DLC info is coming THIS WEEK!

Sep 24, 2013

Jacko_the_lad wrote:

dh0rmazine wrote:

devonjames-25_ wrote:

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:
BF4 beta. Yeah I'll play that pile too. Just because it's free. Or as some might say about it's predecessor "BF3 is not worth Free" lmao

The most Boeing shooter imaginable. And just as unrealistic as the rest. I'll play,the beta, but only confirm my statements. Again.

All video game shooters are unrealistic. Join the military if you want realism. 

Or go play Arma. lol. Hike around for 20 minutes, regroup, rearm, hear gunshots, hike for another 20 minutes, call in air support, wait another 15 minutes, engage, firefight lasts an hour. Hike back to base another 30 minutes.

Battlefield 4 looks amazing, honestly I don't understand how some can see it as boring, when you look at it. To each his own I guess.

Battlefield 4 looks exactly the same as Battlefield 3.

Honestly, when I first saw gameplay and I didn't know what it was, I thought it was DLC for BF3. Smiley Indifferent

It is looking much, much more refined than BF3.

Levolution (funny name :3)

Naval warfare.

More vehicles.

64 players and 60 FPS for consoles.

Heaps of weapon/vehicle customization not only in looks but depth.

Better designed maps.

Better graphics ;D

I mean c'mon, not only does that look incredible, but it also drastically changes gameplay. One map has a dam that breaks, flooding the entire city so you have to travel by boat, have you seen any game ever do that? Much less a multiplayer game? Pshh the same as BF3 Smiley Tongue

tlousig2
Message 52 of 95 (275 Views)
Gaming Beast
1513 posts

Sep 24, 2013

Probably wouldn't hurt to see if the person claiming that BF3 and BF4 don't look different, actually had a registered acct. for Battlefield 3.

Often I find the people that say the game is garbage, or just like COD, never have even played it.

I shoot you first, I die= you lag. Vice versa not applicable.
Message 53 of 95 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Sep 24, 2013

smugglin_yoyos wrote:

Probably wouldn't hurt to see if the person claiming that BF3 and BF4 don't look different, actually had a registered acct. for Battlefield 3.

Often I find the people that say the game is garbage, or just like COD, never have even played it.

I've played BF3. I only played it for a couple of months though, then I got bored. Bad Company 2 was far better.

I'll give the BF4 beta a go, but my expectations aren't very high.

Message 54 of 95 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3959 posts

Sep 25, 2013
I played BF3 for about 3 weeks. It's BORING. The guns feel ok and the graphics are blandly on par with older CoD titles. I find the TDM to be full and unsatisfying. The objective modes are all about being too far away while being hunted by snipers preying on the fact that you're too far away. The player movement is substandard. Prone and downed looks the same. Magic health kits are stupid. Sadly CoD does a military style shooters better. And it pains me to say that. Oh yeah the dedicated servers would be cool if the sad sack admin didn't kick me everytime I killed him. All the while, letting a C3& shotgun user run amuck in a supposed "no C3 no shotguns lobby"

BF4 looks like BF3.5 imo. It's not for me at all.

I definitely have much more FUN playing ND titles. And sadly more fun playing CoD over BF3.
Message 55 of 95 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2562 posts

Sep 25, 2013

The Frostbite 2 engine (and now 3 for BF4) is miles, miles away from anything CoD has ever done in the past, from graphics capability to destructibility. I don't recall older CoD titles being able to do what BF3 does at all..

To each his own though, I have a few good friends who swear CoD over Battlefield. I dunno, I'd just much rather **bleep** the map up in an attack chopper with my buddy than shoot red barrels Smiley Happy

Message 56 of 95 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Sep 25, 2013

I like to play TF2 for my multiplayer action when I'm not playing TLoU

I'm the jerk who doesn't heal you when he's playing Medic and the annoying guy that sits in the corner and spams voice commands all day long

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 57 of 95 (139 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
915 posts

Sep 25, 2013
I like t-bagging my downed teammates until they die.
[Former Forum Tag Champion]
Adapt or perish!

*The L in alex is an i.

Message 58 of 95 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
287 posts

Sep 25, 2013

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:
I played BF3 for about 3 weeks. It's BORING. The guns feel ok and the graphics are blandly on par with older CoD titles. I find the TDM to be full and unsatisfying. The objective modes are all about being too far away while being hunted by snipers preying on the fact that you're too far away. The player movement is substandard. Prone and downed looks the same. Magic health kits are stupid. Sadly CoD does a military style shooters better. And it pains me to say that. Oh yeah the dedicated servers would be cool if the sad sack admin didn't kick me everytime I killed him. All the while, letting a C3& shotgun user run amuck in a supposed "no C3 no shotguns lobby"

I definitely have much more FUN playing ND titles. And sadly more fun playing CoD over BF3.

I like how you say BF3 is unrealistic and you have more fun playing CoD when that shooter is even more unrealistic. 

Message 59 of 95 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4799 posts

Sep 25, 2013

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:

TDM is pretty bad in BF3, not going to lie there. That being said, play a 32v32 match and then say Battlefield is boring, go on, I dare you Smiley Wink

tlousig2
Message 60 of 95 (85 Views)
0 Likes