Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
3635 posts

Re: DLC info is coming THIS WEEK!

Sep 25, 2013
My unrealistic comment speaks to the NUMBER 1 defense of BF by most if it's fan boys.

And destructible buildings are cool I guess. Re game still feels like crap and it will never touch cod for feel and flow. And neither will touch ND's games in the fun department.

But to each their own. This is just my opinion. I'm not mad at anyone who plays BF games. I'm more mad at myself for ever spending money on one.
Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 95 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
419 posts

Sep 25, 2013
Not into bf also well bad company 2 had alright online but bf3 was crap bf4? Looks the same if not worse. And before cod gets brought up cause some reason these always have to be compared I dislike both, both are mindless action shooters but i can deal with cod more than bf especially that it has plenty splitscreen options.

But man for the dlc just gonna be disappointed if not a co op mode which yea most likely ain't there. I don't want jut plain 4 mp maps for the ten bucks or a story dlc that is about 2 hours long. Idk how else they would make the dlc though beside linear story driven.

But I don't see any other way the mp dlc would be beside just maps like new guns don't work we already just got a new game mode the only thing I can think of is including skins hats or whatever but wouldn't be that cool idk.

Any other ideas it could be?
Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 95 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2600 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 25, 2013

Fakehound wrote:

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:
I played BF3 for about 3 weeks. It's BORING. The guns feel ok and the graphics are blandly on par with older CoD titles. I find the TDM to be full and unsatisfying. The objective modes are all about being too far away while being hunted by snipers preying on the fact that you're too far away. The player movement is substandard. Prone and downed looks the same. Magic health kits are stupid. Sadly CoD does a military style shooters better. And it pains me to say that. Oh yeah the dedicated servers would be cool if the sad sack admin didn't kick me everytime I killed him. All the while, letting a C3& shotgun user run amuck in a supposed "no C3 no shotguns lobby"

BF4 looks like BF3.5 imo. It's not for me at all.

I definitely have much more FUN playing ND titles. And sadly more fun playing CoD over BF3.

TDM is pretty bad in BF3, not going to lie there. That being said, play a 32v32 match and then say Battlefield is boring, go on, I dare you :smileywink:

not everyone has a gaming PC

and not everyone wants to hop onto EA's wannabe-Steam Origin service either

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 95 (234 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
866 posts

Sep 25, 2013

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:
I played BF3 for about 3 weeks. It's BORING. The guns feel ok and the graphics are blandly on par with older CoD titles. I find the TDM to be full and unsatisfying. The objective modes are all about being too far away while being hunted by snipers preying on the fact that you're too far away. The player movement is substandard. Prone and downed looks the same. Magic health kits are stupid. Sadly CoD does a military style shooters better. And it pains me to say that. Oh yeah the dedicated servers would be cool if the sad sack admin didn't kick me everytime I killed him. All the while, letting a C3& shotgun user run amuck in a supposed "no C3 no shotguns lobby"

I definitely have much more FUN playing ND titles. And sadly more fun playing CoD over BF3.
Lol wow this is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen anybody write about BF3. That game was a 100x better then all of the recent CoD games put together. BF3 pushed the limits of current gen consoles whereas CoD has barely changed at all over the years.  Are you smoking crack?
I am going to make an educated guess that you never played this game with a group of freinds. Instead I am betting you tried it out a few times solo, did your best impersonation of Rambo, and promptly got your @ss handed to you every single game.
BF3 is a game that emphasizes teamwork. Your not going to have a fun time if you just play by yourself. It's just not going to happen. However, if you extend yourself a little and find people to play with, it will be one of the funnest games you've ever played. Trust me, the experience of playing this game solo and with a group of buddies is like a night and day difference.
And just for the record, BF4 on nextgen consoles looks amazing. 64 players, even more destructable environments, and now the addition of naval warfare will surely make it one of the best recent shooters to date. CoD Ghosts doesn't have jacksh!t on this game and I'm sure BF4 will be the title that finally makes all the sheep switch over.
As far as dedicated servers, yeah there were a lot of **bleep** that would kick you for any reason but, the game had so many DICE servers it was never an issue. Your whole comment just reeks of a player who had no idea what he was doing in this game. No wonder you like CoD better...

Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 95 (220 Views)
I Only Post Everything
866 posts

Sep 25, 2013

Oh yeah and as far as ND making an announcement telling of a future announcement regarding the dlc...you guys are a joke.

It's been 3 f*cking months since this game has released and we are just barely now going to learn of a dlc timetable?

How lazy are you people and why have you done so little to support this game?

Does the dlc team for TLoU MP consist of two people working on it as a side project or is it seriously just a bunch of monkeys you bought from a lab messing around on a laptop?

http://www.google.com/imgres?biw=1365&bih=867&tbm=isch&tbnid=WzkbV-fm_Vdb3M:&imgrefurl=http://www.ch...

Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 95 (219 Views)
Splicer
77 posts

Sep 25, 2013

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:

I agree with you if you're talking about the console version.

BF3 on PC is a different story, just saying.

Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 95 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

Sep 25, 2013

LOL the guy above me is a legend.

Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 95 (200 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1063 posts

Sep 25, 2013

This has turned into a BF thread lol.

ATTENTION :- On Gamefaqs forums you get modded when you have done something wrong but on Naughty Dog forums you and your thread sometimes gets modded when someone else does something wrong in your thread. How is it right to mod person A for person B's words? Because of Rizzlard7 starting trouble in the Do you Teabag Gesture thread he caused the author of that thread to get modded. I then got modded for starting a teabag thread because of Rizzlard7 previous comments my thread got deleted and I got modded even though no one had started anything in my thread. Being modded for what others say is wrong and mods shouldn't get away with it. lovely1rainbow has wrongly modded me twice for other peoples words.
Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 95 (184 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
996 posts

Sep 25, 2013

I need to know because you will have this first pack from the season pass (we know it will be a story mode and two multiplayer), I hope that does not disappoint. I think in the online, it would be fair to put 4 new maps because the old ones are already very visible, and also a infected mode or co-op mode (with some history) such as Uncharted 2 and 3.

My predictions:

-Story mode (Ish, Bill or Tommy)

-Multiplayer mode:

• Four new maps
  • Infectation mode or Cooperative mode

Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 95 (178 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
960 posts

Sep 25, 2013

Alsborg91 wrote:

I need to know because you will have this first pack from the season pass (we know it will be a story mode and two multiplayer), I hope that does not disappoint. I think in the online, it would be fair to put 4 new maps because the old ones are already very visible, and also a infected mode or co-op mode (with some history) such as Uncharted 2 and 3.

My predictions:

-Story mode (Ish, Bill or Tommy)

-Multiplayer mode:

• Four new maps
  • Infectation mode or Cooperative mode

Cooperative mode where 4 players play against NPC infected. TLOU need this!!
I know there won't be story co-op so, I really want a cooperative mode for MP! :smileyembarrassed:

SP DLC better be playing as a character who is NOT Joel or Ellie. Thank you very much!!

Ish is very much rumored to be. I can see how the gameplay flows after reading his notes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join or Support us!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLastOfUsVideos

Visit my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - www.facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - www.twitter.com/mrsjimmymare

Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 95 (169 Views)
0 Likes