I Only Post Everything
960 posts

Re: DLC info is coming THIS WEEK!

Sep 25, 2013

cdub420-- wrote:

Oh yeah and as far as ND making an announcement telling of a future announcement regarding the dlc...you guys are a joke.

It's been 3 f*cking months since this game has released and we are just barely now going to learn of a dlc timetable?

How lazy are you people and why have you done so little to support this game?

Does the dlc team for TLoU MP consist of two people working on it as a side project or is it seriously just a bunch of monkeys you bought from a lab messing around on a laptop?

http://www.google.com/imgres?biw=1365&bih=867&tbm=isch&tbnid=WzkbV-fm_Vdb3M:&imgrefurl=http://www.ch...

IDK how ND allow you to take a picture of them working at their office. Smiley LOL

Smiley Wink

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join or Support us!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLastOfUsVideos

Visit my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - www.facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - www.twitter.com/mrsjimmymare

Message 71 of 95 (363 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Sep 25, 2013

reeLONGBOW wrote:

Hopfully some new maps, i don't care about single player add ons i didn't even play single play but for an hour. Multiplayer needs new maps BAD.

Come on man, this was the best singleplayer game to come out in a while.

"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
Message 72 of 95 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1239 posts

Sep 25, 2013

mrsjimmymare wrote:

Alsborg91 wrote:

I need to know because you will have this first pack from the season pass (we know it will be a story mode and two multiplayer), I hope that does not disappoint. I think in the online, it would be fair to put 4 new maps because the old ones are already very visible, and also a infected mode or co-op mode (with some history) such as Uncharted 2 and 3.

My predictions:

-Story mode (Ish, Bill or Tommy)

-Multiplayer mode:

• Four new maps
  • Infectation mode or Cooperative mode

Cooperative mode where 4 players play against NPC infected. TLOU need this!!
I know there won't be story co-op so, I really want a cooperative mode for MP! Smiley Embarassed

SP DLC better be playing as a character who is NOT Joel or Ellie. Thank you very much!!

Ish is very much rumored to be. I can see how the gameplay flows after reading his notes.

Co-Op has been pretty much ruled out by ND from multiple sources (Sept Q&A, interviews etc).  Sucks because infected Co-Op is the most requested mode.

I'm guessing the SP will be about Tommy and what he does to survive in Austin or possibly about his journey to the Dam and how he met his wife.

Message 73 of 95 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Sep 25, 2013

Harold-Da-Man wrote:

reeLONGBOW wrote:

Hopfully some new maps, i don't care about single player add ons i didn't even play single play but for an hour. Multiplayer needs new maps BAD.

Debatable.

Message 74 of 95 (301 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4799 posts

Sep 25, 2013

Jacko_the_lad wrote:

Harold-Da-Man wrote:

reeLONGBOW wrote:

Debatable.

One of the best*

tlousig2
Message 75 of 95 (257 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1435 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 25, 2013

Bruce Straley @bruce_straley 18h

Hug the person next to you. It's coming. #OutbreakDay

After the PS4's release date it looks like ND also hid the release of the DLC info in TLOU all along...tomorrow sept. 26, THE day the cordyceps outbreak happened in the game. Looks like the DLC was hold back to fit that date. ND, masters at trolling indeed.

Edit: I'm surprised nobody catched this tweet and made a "DLC info is coming TOMORROW!" thread already. Guess everyone is busy with GTA V. I may get back to it too now lol.

--------ND/SCEE: UNCENSOR TLOU EU MP ALREADY!--------
----Greetings from Sony Censortainment Network Europe----
------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 76 of 95 (211 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4799 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 25, 2013

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:
My unrealistic comment speaks to the NUMBER 1 defense of BF by most if it's fan boys.

And destructible buildings are cool I guess. Re game still feels like crap and it will never touch cod for feel and flow. And neither will touch ND's games in the fun department.

But to each their own. This is just my opinion. I'm not mad at anyone who plays BF games. I'm more mad at myself for ever spending money on one.

I play Battlefield for the chaos and DUBBLEYEWTEEEFF moments (which happen hilariously often), TLOU for it's tension, and UC3 for it's controls, friends, and accessibility.

Psyschock wrote:

Bruce Straley ‏@bruce_straley 18h

Hug the person next to you. It's coming. #OutbreakDay

After the PS4's release date it looks like ND also hid the release of the DLC info in TLOU all along...tomorrow sept. 26, THE day the cordyceps outbreak happened in the game. Looks like the DLC was hold back to fit that date. ND, masters at trolling indeed.

Edit: I'm surprised nobody catched this tweet and made a "DLC info is coming TOMORROW!" thread already. Guess everyone is busy with GTA V. I may get back to it too now lol.

One has already been made xD

tlousig2
Message 77 of 95 (189 Views)
Fender Bender
2562 posts

Sep 25, 2013

Psyschock wrote:

Bruce Straley @bruce_straley 18h

Hug the person next to you. It's coming. #OutbreakDay

There was a lot of speculation on whether or not that date was significant, all the way back to the Bills Town preview before the game even came out. Happy to see that it was in fact significant Smiley Happy

Message 78 of 95 (181 Views)
Last Guardian
8928 posts

Sep 26, 2013
They have nerve making us wait this long. I got tired. How do I get the new content I bought the season pass ?
Message 79 of 95 (125 Views)
Last Guardian
8928 posts

Sep 26, 2013

TimeWarnerSux wrote:

mrsjimmymare wrote:

Alsborg91 wrote:

I need to know because you will have this first pack from the season pass (we know it will be a story mode and two multiplayer), I hope that does not disappoint. I think in the online, it would be fair to put 4 new maps because the old ones are already very visible, and also a infected mode or co-op mode (with some history) such as Uncharted 2 and 3.

My predictions:

-Story mode (Ish, Bill or Tommy)

-Multiplayer mode:

• Four new maps
  • Infectation mode or Cooperative mode

Cooperative mode where 4 players play against NPC infected. TLOU need this!!
I know there won't be story co-op so, I really want a cooperative mode for MP! Smiley Embarassed

SP DLC better be playing as a character who is NOT Joel or Ellie. Thank you very much!!

Ish is very much rumored to be. I can see how the gameplay flows after reading his notes.

Co-Op has been pretty much ruled out by ND from multiple sources (Sept Q&A, interviews etc).  Sucks because infected Co-Op is the most requested mode.

I'm guessing the SP will be about Tommy and what he does to survive in Austin or possibly about his journey to the Dam and how he met his wife.

There better be a few new co op maps .I am sick of the old ones. If they don't give us a few I am done with this game..Selling it !
Message 80 of 95 (124 Views)
0 Likes