Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1082 posts

Re: [Deipotent] Possible Recruitment

[ Edited ]
Jul 26, 2013

You don't get to 64 games played by being selective, and on GB you don't even know who you're playing when you accept a matchfinder. You dropped a round to art* while playing as hard as possible. Those are the facts. We played you and you got beat and clapped quick. Quit being a Stan, it's unappealing.

Message 11 of 87 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4560 posts

Jul 25, 2013
Why would someone want to be on the same clan as FAB? He's just going to backstab you.
Message 12 of 87 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Jul 26, 2013
Bio: In the first map your team played well and won, congrats. In the second map you won by 1 lucky kill. You may be the better team or may have been the better team but you have no right to say **** and call my team names.

@never: I have been cool with him since U3 and he's a good player, if he does then it's a shame but I doubt he will since we just went ham in FN. Didn't drop a death.
Message 13 of 87 (251 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1082 posts

Jul 26, 2013
Having Fab on a team is a watermark for desperation. There's a reason he was kicked out of the clan he started by philster, then joined a team on GB and refused to play when we accepted their matchfinder and was promptly kicked from there too, then joined Emp, lost vs us, ragequit and was kicked yet again.
The reason is not that he's a good player and the teams are dragging him down. As soon as the going gets tough, he'll jump ship.

I'm going to leave you with Fab's profile as I found it in the free agents section of GB:

Username
F-A-B-O-L-E-S

Reason for playing
Competition & Prestige

Description
Really good camper, patient and dont make stupid mistakes. Skilled with any gun in the game. I use semi auto and hinting rifle. Very good communicator and i make really smart tactics.

Skills (self-rating)
Supply Raid: 10
Survivor: 10
Message 14 of 87 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Jul 26, 2013

Bioshock wrote:

And the evidence for your accusations is where? FAB is a good player, he has beat you many a time on UC (yes you may have beaten him) but it doesn't take away from his ability in TPS's.

FAB wanted a team so he listed himself as a free agent, problem?

Message 15 of 87 (210 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1082 posts

Jul 26, 2013
Even neverbelowned, the resident Gollum of the ND forums, looks down on Fab. That should tell you something. How do you not realise that 1: he's not good at TPS games at all and 2: he's a backstabber who will backstab you
Message 16 of 87 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1431 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 26, 2013

I personally don't care for any of the drama surrounding him. The only fact remains is that he's good at the game, he works within the team element during game. That's all the matters. You can callout the he's bad equally to the fact that he can call out that your bad etc. he's in the team because of his playstyle and ability. Not because of x amount of drama regarding you two.

I have a mutual respect for all players above or below me competitive wise bar from you due to your attitude and general demanor; it goes far beyond having competitive banter in the shoutbox, in game etc. you bring it to everything that exists revolving these video games including personal statements (pictures, online record searches), hypocritcal statements etc - however I'm aware that this has been going on with many parties back to the UC days and till today. Still through. It's game. I don't like where all of this going.

Bottom line. He's in the team. We wan't to play you again. You don't want to play us again - althrough I'm sure members of your team would enjoy a competitive, close game but you obviously call the shots on behalf of all of them.

>> Multiplayer TLOU: http://www.youtube.com/user/DanViron
>> Twitter: https://twitter.com/VironZz
Message 17 of 87 (186 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1082 posts

Jul 27, 2013

VironZZ wrote:

Bottom line. He's in the team. We wan't to play you again. You don't want to play us again - althrough I'm sure members of your team would enjoy a competitive, close game but you obviously call the shots on behalf of all of them.

They would, they won't get it from you and we all agree on that, and Fab is only on your team because you've been riding my coat tails. He lives for me. He's a total Stan. You don't see that like everyone who's ever had him on their team doesn't see that. It's because you're too busy licking your lips at the prospect of beating me. You won't, ever.

Message 18 of 87 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Jul 27, 2013
Woah woah Bio, if you looked any cooler you would have to be drinking *facepalm*,

Can you just hop off, you beat us once in our second ever FN by 1 Molotov kill in the last two seconds. We have asked for a rematch and you go out of your way to deny it '3v3 anyone except munnsy'. Getting Fab in our team was nothing to do with you and insulting his skill at TPS's only insults yours *cough 2-10 cough*.

For anyone who didn't get my first sentence Bio said (and yes I am paraphrasing) 'drinking makes you cool' - in reference to alcohol. Don't return to this thread unless you want a FN,

By for now, back Monday.
Message 19 of 87 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4560 posts

Jul 27, 2013
Bioshock ducking? I thought your team will play anyone. I mean, you guys typically play more than one match against teams but you won't play a second one against munnsy because you got scared when you barely won at the end?

I talked to Rai and Joker, btw. You're full of **bleep**. You lost the match and ragequit after going negative. Brokeback, you're a liar.
Message 20 of 87 (140 Views)