Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1420 posts

Re: [Deipotent] Possible Recruitment

[ Edited ]
Jul 27, 2013

We will play any team, rematch any team, Bio has been ducking to play us ever since the last time making plausible excuses. He even went out of his way to say "3v3 unless your Munnsy" last night - we've posted on his team page, his players, the shoutbox and pretty much every time were online - no reply and just excuses instead. The fact he only played on map and dropped bottom then he was subsquently subbed out for a dude eating a taco (in which we spent 10 minutes in the lobby while he ate it, then he clearly stopped eating it to sweat TLOU) seems to the only port that Bio can claim.

Strange how they won on a molotov but yet molotovs are banned now. Doesn't seem like a legit win to me.

>> Multiplayer TLOU: http://www.youtube.com/user/DanViron
>> Twitter: https://twitter.com/VironZz
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 87 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Jul 27, 2013

Reading through this thread just brought one thing to mind...

POPCORN!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 87 (246 Views)
Fender Bender
4162 posts

Jul 27, 2013
Viron, this is one of the many reasons I don't play on FN. They're all full of **bleep**.
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 87 (234 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1042 posts

Jul 27, 2013

VironZZ wrote:

We will play any team, rematch any team, Bio has been ducking to play us ever since the last time making plausible excuses. He even went out of his way to say "3v3 unless your Munnsy" last night - we've posted on his team page, his players, the shoutbox and pretty much every time were online - no reply and just excuses instead. The fact he only played on map and dropped bottom then he was subsquently subbed out for a dude eating a taco (in which we spent 10 minutes in the lobby while he ate it, then he clearly stopped eating it to sweat TLOU) seems to the only port that Bio can claim.

Strange how they won on a molotov but yet molotovs are banned now. Doesn't seem like a legit win to me.

No one's giving you excuses. We're not saying our members aren't on or it's late or we're busy; we're straight up telling you you will NEVER get a match against us. I ask the team from time to time if they want to play, and they're all unanimous in rejecting the idea because you all act like a pack of entitled **bleep** and "it's much funnier if we just never played [you]."

The actual story of our match doesn't hinge on "one molotov" as you like to chant. In the best of 3, my first match of the day saw us beat your team EASILY. So easily that I went and ate breakfast while cris, eating a taco during the entirety of round 2, subbed in and made you go 2-6 alongside TW and Arby. You were the unlucky loser who got frisky and was molotov'd at the end, costing your team not only the round and the match, but any hope whatsoever of a rematch due to your repugnantly arrogant and entitled attitude.

Meanwhile, when pushed, raiscatter claimed she wasn't even there for my fictional quit, neverbelowned. Uh-oh! Try to get your stories straight. :catlol:

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 87 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3852 posts

Jul 27, 2013

One day you will all realise that playing a computer game means nothing to anyone in the real world, and will move on to b1tch1ing about each other for reasons that actually mean something, or even better, grow up and stop b1tch1ing altogether..

It's a game. Have fun with it. Understand being good or bad at it means absolutely nothing to anyone, and will neither help nor hinder you in this thing we call "real life".
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 87 (210 Views)
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Jul 27, 2013

monkeybutler100 wrote:

One day you will all realise that playing a computer game means nothing to anyone in the real world, and will move on to b1tch1ing about each other for reasons that actually mean something, or even better, grow up and stop b1tch1ing altogether..

It's a game. Have fun with it. Understand being good or bad at it means absolutely nothing to anyone, and will neither help nor hinder you in this thing we call "real life".

Kudos. This whole clan rivalry stuff is silly and for people with elitist attitudes.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 87 (203 Views)
Survivor
2750 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 28, 2013

monkeybutler100 wrote:

I seriously don't know how you can even take this stance when you and 50 others europeans are fretting over the censorship in your game, and acting like the world imploded because of it.  And over principle as well.  People too busy in life wouldn't be fed up with something like that.

Don't bring the ''real life'' argument to a video game forum.

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - teffyz
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 87 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4162 posts

Jul 28, 2013
When pushed I talked to Joker about it and that group. They all backed him up. Noneof tour team has even commented or backed you up, Brokeback. Get your story straight.
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 87 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3852 posts

Jul 28, 2013

teffyz wrote:

monkeybutler100 wrote:

I seriously don't know how you can even take this stance when you and 50 others europeans are fretting over the censorship in your game, and acting like the world imploded because of it.  And over principle as well.  People too busy in life wouldn't be fed up with something like that.

Don't bring the ''real life'' argument to a video game forum.

:smileyvery-happy:

Yeah, because kids hating on each other over "who's da best, yo?!" is the same as deception, false advertising, and discrimination by a multi million dollar business.

Have you suffered a head injury recently? I mean, in "real life"? You never used to be so retarded.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 87 (125 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Jul 28, 2013
Are you still looking for someone to join you? If so could I join? Really just want to play with a group of people I'm on most of the time!
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 87 (121 Views)
0 Likes