Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
1801 posts

Re: Did they seriously just nerf brawler?

Oct 15, 2013

A crap player I concur. Adapt, adapt and complain less. 

Message 41 of 53 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
609 posts

Oct 15, 2013
So let me get this straight. You tools are saying that people that like modded stick should learn how to aim?

We all have different tactics. Obviously if you're a really good shooter, I'm not gonna try and outshoot you. I'm gonna shiv you, blow you up, molotov you, or stab your neck with a modded stick.

There has to be different tactics in a survival game. If you want an all shooter, go play call of duty. This game is catering more and more to fps losers that come into the multiplayer and get mad because they can't spam bullets at everyone.

Message 42 of 53 (252 Views)
Gaming Beast
1801 posts

Oct 15, 2013

Exactly Mitch differnt tactics is what makes this game great. Haters are always around.

Message 43 of 53 (241 Views)
Big Daddy
16305 posts

Oct 15, 2013
I like one Nerf and you conclude I'll be happy with more? Try logic.

The ee2, Sar Nerfs haven't ruined the Game thus far.

The Biggest Lies

5.) The hats aren't the surprise.
4.) Mods knows what they're doing.
3.) It doesn't fit the world paradigm.
2.) I'm not in it for the money.
1.) The player pool will be consolidated.

Message 44 of 53 (239 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
287 posts

Oct 15, 2013

INCANGENERAL wrote:

A crap player I concur. Adapt, adapt and complain less. 

I think its clear that ND can't help themselves when trying to please everyone. I'm about to switch on to the dark side so I can complain and get my dream fulfilled; Throwable shivs with katanas and new designs so we all look like this

Ryu.jpg

Message 45 of 53 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5985 posts

Oct 15, 2013

I don't see how brawler was nerfed exactly. People started using brawler moreso for the extra mod rather than the extra health since it is tons more useful, combine that with the people who nurse a 2x4 an entire match and it gets crazy how many times you get melee downed by the same guy.

Brawler 2 was unchanged, it still heals and gives an extra hit.

Brawler 1 was adjusted to fit it's cost.

I personally didn't expect this 'nerf' exactly but I'm fine with it as it doesn't affect the game to majorly, and being adjusted with the ridiculous welfare may make 2x4s more rare to see as oppose to0 half the players having one 24/7

photo Sniper.png
Message 46 of 53 (210 Views)
Wastelander
609 posts

Oct 15, 2013
Honestly, this multiplayer is still my favorite. I've been playing the MP since the beginning. When the game first came out, you either adapted, or you died. And that gave it a real "survival of the fittest" feel. Now every time people learn to use perks and tactics together, people cry and they get nerfed. It's really not survival of the fittest anymore. It's survival of the weakest.

It's really undeniable that ND is favoring cry babies that only use guns as a means of survival. And that's sad.
Message 47 of 53 (207 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Oct 15, 2013
**bleep** square mashers need melee to be effective. Guess what, you can still mash square with Brawler 2. It's only 1 more point.

So nerfing the sar is good. I've heard calls for the bow, revolver, and shotgun to be nerfed. These are all aimed weapons. So it's ok to nerf an aimed weapon but not your square mashing tactic? I'm sorry it's your "tactic" ( what the **bleep** are you, 3?) but people's tactic of aiming with the SAR was nerfed so what makes your brilliant "tactic" unworthy of a nerf?

Get some **bleep** skill you scrubs.
Message 48 of 53 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
609 posts

Oct 15, 2013
Causal, kill yourself.
Message 49 of 53 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
609 posts

Oct 15, 2013
Or go play COD or BF if you want to use only guns. This is a survival game. Not an infinite amo reaction time game. Lol go eat a **bleep**
Message 50 of 53 (170 Views)
0 Likes