Gaming Beast
1872 posts

Re: Did they seriously just nerf brawler?

Oct 15, 2013

ND I cant handle people killing me with their pea shooter Waaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaa nerf it ND Waaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaa.

Message 31 of 53 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3590 posts

Oct 15, 2013

Scootgar - your either completely against nerfing or you are for nerfs. Hard to be in the middle. Children complain, adults adapt. 

Message 32 of 53 (165 Views)
Limit Breaker
17632 posts

Oct 15, 2013
Don't be daft. Absolutism indicates closed mindedness, not case-by-case judgments.

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 33 of 53 (162 Views)
Gaming Beast
1872 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 15, 2013

Scoot has joined the nerfing brigade lol hes all for nerfing now because one of the weapons he hates getting hit by just got nerfed via brawler. Children complain, adults adapt.

Message 34 of 53 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3590 posts

Oct 15, 2013

Scootgar well said however in this case. I respectfully disagree.

Message 35 of 53 (155 Views)
Limit Breaker
17632 posts

Oct 15, 2013
Crap, you're wrong

Read my posts about the stick. I use a close combat loadout most maps, covert 2, brawler 1, flamethrower.
But the stick is excessive. It should never have been so ready to mod to two hits, take out two guys and refashion so easily.

The machete buff must be next.

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 36 of 53 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
287 posts

Oct 15, 2013

INCANGENERAL wrote:

The shiv dancing is annoying but I man up and deal with it. And execute it on others as well.

I actually do the Michael Jackson shiv dance too, but I feel that just cause I can dance better than someone else doesn't mean I should get that kill. 

@scootgar I actually see the positives of the change to Brawler, but I personally would just like an increase in stopping power because outside of my burst rifle and purchasable weapons players run through my bullets like its rain drops.

@A-Crap-PIayer For every nerf there is a buff. You should use this phrase next time ND decides to nerf something. I guess would be either the bow or covert training 2 or 3  

Message 37 of 53 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
287 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 15, 2013

Off topic here, but they ND fix the armor vs fire and burst rifle glitch yet?

Message 38 of 53 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1872 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 15, 2013

So Scoot because you use it its ok to nerf? hmm no. because you use it it means you dont hate getting hit by 2x4s? hmm no. The problem with people these days is they are unwilling to adapt to games and blame the game so they complain asking for nerfs. Ive seen people say on here they keep getting hit by 2x4s but Im thinking why? I mean arnt they keeping a distance and using guns that stun 2x4 users? because thats what I do and I generally win against a 2x4 user with my Burst Rifle. You going to be ok with the never ending vicious cycle of nerfs now Scoot? because thats what ND has instore for us even though the majority liked TLOU MP how it was from the beginning.

Message 39 of 53 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20402 posts

Oct 15, 2013

A-Crap-PIayer wrote:

I mean arnt they keeping a distance and using guns that stun 2x4 users? because thats what I do and I generally win against a 2x4 user with my Burst Rifle. You going to be ok with the never ending vicious cycle of nerfs now Scoot? because thats what ND has instore for us even though the majority liked TLOU MP how it was from the beginning.

I use the Burst Rifle in pretty much every single game I play and I get hit constantly by 2x4s while hitting them with a full burst.

Then the next time I spawn I get hit by another modded 2x4. And again, and again, and so on and so forth.

There were simply way too many 2x4s in circulation and way too much overdependence on them. You'll definitely still see them and can still abuse them all game with Brawler 2, but the overdependence will go way down, which is a good thing.

Message 40 of 53 (114 Views)