Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 20 2013
By: lAugustBurnsRedl Splicer 85 posts

Do you get angry when you're getting dominated?

24 replies 370 views Edited Jul 20, 2013

Lol, I've seen and heard tons of people screaming into the mic saying "DUDE! WHAT THE F!! BULL****!!!!" 

It's pretty funny. And then they end up rage quitting sooner or later haha.

For me, I've gotten slightly angry maybe a couple times... usually when I'm in a team with level 5's and 0's and I can't even get a single kill. Then that frustrates me but I don't yell into the mic like some people lol. It is pretty annoying when you're getting completely dominated though.

But then in my next game, I come back stronger and use that frustration to completely destroy my opponents and I end up getting 14 kills with 1 death lol. 

Just play to have fun guys. I can agree it can get pretty frustrating if you keep dying and you're trying to complete a mission and save your clan but it's a game. And game's are meant to be fun! So just enjoy!! Lol.

Message 1 of 25 (370 Views)
Sackboy
512 posts

Re: Do you get angry when you're getting dominated?

Jul 20, 2013
I don't have a mic but I rage all the time, even when we're winning. If I had a mic, everyone would be deaf after the game.
Message 2 of 25 (361 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4895 posts

Jul 20, 2013
I do. Only if I'm the reason we're losing.
 photo nightcrawlerf_zpsmmcb864d.gif
Message 3 of 25 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3640 posts

Jul 20, 2013

I don't get angry when I get beat by non-laggers. I take my lumps and try again or move on.  But yeah, I say all kinds of nasty S#!t to others when the lag is a huge factor.

Message 4 of 25 (354 Views)
First Son
28 posts

Jul 20, 2013

I get **bleep** at others that are yelling into the mic how you should be playing when they're doing the worst. I love the "Why are you on the other side of the map?" and bam they're down. Hey dude, ever think that I might be out of ammo and gathering more?

Or the times when I have all four enemy members in my sights and notice al the rest of my team took off in three different directions away from the enemy. In one match I was fighting off three enemy and died to only notice the other members of my team were taking turns shooting one enemy.

Message 5 of 25 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 20, 2013

I do it sometimes when I forget my mic is on. I get frustrated when the game isnt corporatimg. Like running behind a guy to shiv him but it wont shiv even though you are pushing him from behind and have a shiv. Or keep getting spawned by the enemies and getting killed seconds after spawning. Or shooting  guy 4 or 5 times in the head and nothing happens, he shots back once and Im down or dead.  

sig photo PizSig_zpsfd246efd.png
Message 6 of 25 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
770 posts

Jul 20, 2013

I get upset but I have my standard lines that I say and uhm, thats it. Not too angry as such though... I really am someone who can laugh at the things that happen to me than get mad at them. These are p2p games. Weird stuff WILL happen to you every now and then. Just have fun :smileyhappy:

-RyukDG

My YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/TheRyukDG || My Twitch: www.twitch.tv/TheRyukDG
Message 7 of 25 (339 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3233 posts

Jul 20, 2013
I never get mad.

LIVESTREAMING The Last of Us and Uncharted 3!

Edits, Commentaries, Community Videos, and LULZ!
Message 8 of 25 (334 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Jul 20, 2013
I don't mind getting owned. I learn from the enemy and make myself better. Unless its a lag loss. Then it's a little more like " really!"
Message 9 of 25 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16258 posts

Jul 20, 2013
I get mad if people don't take good advice, and we get owned.

There are so many people who are simply better than me, or better than my team, its a waste oftime to get raged.

The Biggest Lies

5.) The hats aren't the surprise.
4.) Mods knows what they're doing.
3.) It doesn't fit the world paradigm.
2.) I'm not in it for the money.
1.) The player pool will be consolidated.

Message 10 of 25 (298 Views)
0 Likes