May 14 2014
By: Tramp947 Lombax Warrior 131 posts

Do you think Scavenger 2 is worth it for the Enforcer?

5 replies 226 views Edited May 14, 2014

Normal pick up for the Enforcer is 3 bullets. Scavenger 1 is a 5 bullet pick up. Scavenger 2 is a 6 bullet pick up. Do you think 1 extra bullet is worth 1 load out point?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
384 posts

Re: Do you think Scavenger 2 is worth it for the Enforcer?

May 14, 2014

Definitely is, since the same 1 loadout point always lets you pick it up automatically, even when you're just sprinting over it. Quite handy if you gotta run for your life.

Kappa
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (218 Views)
Sackboy
463 posts

May 17, 2014
Definitely better than using gunslinger, , scavenger 3 isn't bad either, I like using it with EE2 since I tend to be able to craft alot more with random items dropped
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
466 posts

May 17, 2014

Futurawwnold wrote:
Definitely better than using gunslinger, , scavenger 3 isn't bad either, I like using it with EE2 since I tend to be able to craft alot more with random items dropped

Gunslinger feels like a waste of loadout points, nice at the start of the match but close to be completely useless once you upgraded, only good if you switch your loadout at some point.

And started using the scavenger perk, mainly with enforcer or the full auto rifle, i rarely run out of ammo and love the extra crafting items it gives here and there, might be one of the best new perk along with agility.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (133 Views)
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

May 17, 2014

Yeah Gunslinger should stack with upgrades.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
463 posts

May 22, 2014
Definitely, gunslinger sounded badass when it was announced but then you figure out how weak it really is, especially for the load out points, the funny thing is the only pistol that stands to keep using it with is the shorty, and come on who REALLY runs out of shorty ammo, even scavenger 1 out does it, I guess its the new pistol auto zoom
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (63 Views)