Reply
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/21/2011
Offline
1934 posts
 

Re: Do you want KDR removed from the leaderboards?

Jun 17, 2013

 Yes

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 31 of 339 (244 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 02/21/2013
Offline
294 posts
 

Re: Do you want KDR removed from the leaderboards?

Jun 17, 2013

I would prefer to see some objective based game modes in the future and keep the KDR out of those. Gamers have grown accustomed to KDR, more so in DM and or TDM modes. I for one hate KDR.

 

If we had modes such as Attack and Defend, Conquest or CTF (Capture the Food) without any mention of KDR then I would be happier than a clicker at a drunken family gathering.

This account is being put to pasture soon...Danny_Xanax shall be the new me.
BHD | LaG | Twitter
Message 32 of 339 (217 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/21/2011
Offline
1934 posts
 

Re: Do you want KDR removed from the leaderboards?

Jun 17, 2013

Dantology65 wrote:

I would prefer to see some objective based game modes in the future and keep the KDR out of those. Gamers have grown accustomed to KDR, more so in DM and or TDM modes. I for one hate KDR.

 

If we had modes such as Attack and Defend, Conquest or CTF (Capture the Food) without any mention of KDR then I would be happier than a clicker at a drunken family gathering.


Sounds good.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 33 of 339 (211 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/17/2011
Offline
1431 posts
 

Re: Do you want KDR removed from the leaderboards?

[ Edited ]
Jun 17, 2013

Only you and your friends can see it. Whats the deal. I'm sick of hearing about this K/D stuff, at the end of the day its staying as the forumers are only a portion of the community and there are plenty people that don't use these forums that want the K/D kept on the leaderboards.

 

They made the game. You bought the game. Its the dev's choice whether they want to keep it or not and the fact of the matter is that many people still want it kept in the game so its not going to change. There not going to reinovate the whole leaderboard functionality to please the people moaning about game statistics because they feel it promotes what exactly? You can't change who someone is and the game is designed in such a way that you can't be a lone wolf, unless you skilled.

>> Multiplayer TLOU: http://www.youtube.com/user/DanViron
>> Twitter: https://twitter.com/VironZz
Message 34 of 339 (205 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/07/2011
Offline
5547 posts
 

Re: Do you want KDR removed from the leaderboards?

Jun 17, 2013

VironZZ wrote:

Only you and your friends can see it. Whats the deal. I'm sick of hearing about this K/D stuff, at the end of the day its staying as the forumers are only a portion of the community and there are plenty people that don't use these forums that want the K/D kept on the leaderboards.

 

They made the game. You bought the game. Its the dev's choice whether they want to keep it or not and the fact of the matter is that many people still want it kept in the game so its not going to change. There not going to reinovate the whole leaderboard functionality to please the people moaning about game statistics because they feel it promotes what exactly? You can't change who someone is and the game is designed in such a way that you can't be a lone wolf, unless you skilled.


Welcome to the forums, where the customers suggestions get taken in to consideration. What else did you think these forums were for?

Message 35 of 339 (200 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/17/2011
Offline
1431 posts
 

Re: Do you want KDR removed from the leaderboards?

[ Edited ]
Jun 17, 2013

To be honest? Moaning, whining, **bleep**, crying and complaining.

 

If they're remove K/D there idiots. You can't change who a person is by remove a statsitic which can still be derived from the kills and deaths on the boards anyway.

>> Multiplayer TLOU: http://www.youtube.com/user/DanViron
>> Twitter: https://twitter.com/VironZz
Message 36 of 339 (196 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 06/17/2013
Offline
8 posts
 

Re: Do you want KDR removed from the leaderboards?

Jun 17, 2013

yes....best multiplayer concieved???   ahahahahahaah **bleep**  boring like hell.....

Message 37 of 339 (195 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 06/17/2013
Offline
8 posts
 

Re: Do you want KDR removed from the leaderboards?

Jun 17, 2013
its no K/D its Execution/Death i dont need to kill just wait to steal executions **bleep**.. its dumb... put K/D not E/D
Message 38 of 339 (192 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/10/2009
Offline
344 posts
 

Re: Do you want KDR removed from the leaderboards?

Jun 17, 2013

I don't care , what bugs me is the leaderboard is sorted by SPM , which is left open to the games own exploits where someone joins in the last second and there team wins they gets Late join bonus+ win bonus+ end of game bonus so there left with a stupidly high spm for 1-2 seconds of "gameplay"

sub sig


sig url -

Message 39 of 339 (192 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/07/2011
Offline
5547 posts
 

Re: Do you want KDR removed from the leaderboards?

Jun 17, 2013

VironZZ wrote:

To be honest? Moaning, whining, **bleep**, crying and complaining.

 

If they're remove K/D there idiots. You can't change who a person is by remove a statsitic which can still be derived from the kills and deaths on the boards anyway.


Haha, "You can't change who a person is". No, certainly not. But you can encourage them to change their strategy. I'm usually a stealth player, but I'm finding that the mechanics of this game encourage me to play as a supporter instead, and it's going really well.

 

So your logic is flawed Smiley Happy

Message 40 of 339 (179 Views)
Reply
0 Likes