Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
960 posts

Re: Does this game have the worst randoms?

[ Edited ]
Mar 11, 2014

I'm pretty sure some of these players are not idiots but very laid back people who decided to play a competitive game. :smileyindifferent:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join or Support us!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLastOfUsVideos

Visit my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - www.facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - www.twitter.com/mrsjimmymare

Message 41 of 71 (296 Views)
Gaming Beast
1797 posts

Mar 11, 2014
Mrsjimmymare wrote :I'm pretty sure some of these players are not idiots but very laid back people who decided to play a competitive game.

Played no parties yesterday had a teammate steal 3 of my executions first one was ehh maybe understandable next 2 not at all I was trying to do a special execution and here ol boy goes with his rifle which hasn't downed anyone and steals all 3 of my executions whatever. Later on I'm fighting 3 people I've downed 2 the 3 rd downs me I'm telling this einstein to help he needs one shot he runs in throws the molotov on the 2 I downed and gets killed by the 3rd I die and he rage quits !! So he took 4 of my executions halfway ragequits and in a time where we won't get a 4 th. Had to send him a message that if he's going to steal executions at least he should finish the game and he tells me all sensible high level players rage quit when things aren't going well!!
Message 42 of 71 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
511 posts

Mar 12, 2014

No randoms can be as bad as TLOU randoms

Message 43 of 71 (231 Views)
I Only Post Everything
960 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 12, 2014

INCANGENERAL wrote:
Mrsjimmymare wrote :I'm pretty sure some of these players are not idiots but very laid back people who decided to play a competitive game.

Played no parties yesterday had a teammate steal 3 of my executions first one was ehh maybe understandable next 2 not at all I was trying to do a special execution and here ol boy goes with his rifle which hasn't downed anyone and steals all 3 of my executions whatever. Later on I'm fighting 3 people I've downed 2 the 3 rd downs me I'm telling this einstein to help he needs one shot he runs in throws the molotov on the 2 I downed and gets killed by the 3rd I die and he rage quits !! So he took 4 of my executions halfway ragequits and in a time where we won't get a 4 th. Had to send him a message that if he's going to steal executions at least he should finish the game and he tells me all sensible high level players rage quit when things aren't going well!!

Omg, I think this qualifies as one of the worst randoms on this game.

The last sentence is just ROFL.

Also I think that the metagame is making people acting like idiots, with executions mission and melee mission, it can be frustrating for their teammates.

I supposed the guy is a high level then, he should have unlocked most if not all stuff and no reason for him to play solely for executions.

He's more of an a**hole than idiot in my book. LOL

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join or Support us!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLastOfUsVideos

Visit my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - www.facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - www.twitter.com/mrsjimmymare

Message 44 of 71 (223 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Mar 12, 2014

Had the game for about a month before I tried factions. Now before I even jumped into my first game I actually watched a bunch of youtube vids on factions for "tips" and the majority of these vids pretty much stated to NOT play like COD. I have only played "no parties" and actually did very well in my first few games (honestly followed the high lvls so I didnt look like a **bleep**) and pretty much knew this game wasnt all about pewm pewm reload pewm! I like that skill and patience work in favor of a group that plays this style.

Got a ps3 for christmas just to play this game...very dissappointed I didnt get in when it launched. 

Message 45 of 71 (204 Views)
Sackboy
511 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 14, 2014

Sucks that this last patch as forced people I used to play with to quit and now with how bad match-making (4 lvl 400 and up vs 3 single digits and me) and randoms are I can't seem to get any decent lobbies. One game a guy on my team followed me the entire game and shot at me instead of any enemies. Really need more people to play with. 

Message 46 of 71 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
609 posts

Mar 14, 2014
Lol some Chinese guy sent me the most awesome hatemail after I headshotted him 3 times in a row with the military sniper. It read, "you real wet P-ussy" hahahaha I read it with a Chinese accent too lol. And I'm not being racist btw. It just sounds funny lol
Message 47 of 71 (165 Views)
Gaming Beast
1892 posts

Mar 15, 2014
^ That reminds me when some guy called me a, "Mother B-itch".
Message 48 of 71 (142 Views)
Gaming Beast
1797 posts

Mar 15, 2014
^ No Nick maybe he meant he would do just that , some sort of male dominance over the both of you !! Lol

Message 49 of 71 (119 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1388 posts

Mar 15, 2014

Nick-A-30 wrote:

I was trolling someone once, just shooting my guns and sprinting near him every few seconds, and also teabagging him instead of reviving him (yeah... I just felt like trolling, don't hate suckas).

The guy, who I'm assuming is a foreigner, sent me a message after the game that read, "If I knew you in real life, I will f**k you and your dad."  He obviously meant he will f**k me and my dad up, but he left out that one word out which I thought was funny.

#Successful #Troll

Message 50 of 71 (263 Views)
0 Likes