I Only Post Everything
1103 posts

Re: Dual Commentary with RedhamuSLA (17-1)

Aug 11, 2013
Macgruber is either mistaken as the game is clearly designed otherwise (video evidence above), or he's agreeing with a poorly explained situation and he's basing it solely on the "you win" message, which was glitched, because the rest of your explanation ("'scoreboard' displayed 6:5," "individual on our team didn't respawn") has no bearing on the actual scoring.

So yes, with what we have at hand, Smile is right and the developer is wrong. It wouldn't be the first time.

Thank you and good night.
Message 71 of 118 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 11, 2013

I don't even understand why you guys waste your time with ^^ this bioshock dude.
The guy has an ego equal to a cat thinking its impossible to lose LOL...everyone is wrong , he is the only one speaking the truth.

Message 72 of 118 (236 Views)
Wastelander
529 posts

Aug 11, 2013

Would it be terribly off-topc for me to say i enjoyed the video?

'Rock is OP, paper is fine as it is': Scissors

Click This! ---> Youtube
Don't click this! --> Blog
Message 73 of 118 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Aug 11, 2013

dh0rmazine wrote:

Awesome vid. Although I got such a bad taste in my mouth when Redhamu said he wasn't touching the SP

Smiley Indifferent Smiley Indifferent Smiley Indifferent Smiley Indifferent

Yeah, dude.  I rarely, if EVER, play SP campaigns for games that have MP.  That's just how I work.  I'd much rather kill people & work their brains than the computer.

MajorDirt wrote:
"It must atleast down them , i purchased that **bleep**"
Well armour is also a purchasable and must protect you from something.
People can leg shot and down you with armour , if HR or Military sniper is also 1 headshot down then whats the point of having armour? to protect against some bad players? i mean i just started sniping , im not that good with it but the result is mind blowing.sometimes on maps like Lake Side or University. they buff sniper rifles and it will be the only gun people use considering its not INSANELY difficult once you get used to it. mastering it is hard but doing alright with it is possible for everyone i guess.
Good vid Vironzz , keep it coming.

If you've just started sniping, perhaps you don't understand what's going on in with it all just yet?  I'm not talking about the HR, which you can elect to START with.  That gun is fine.  I'm talking about the purchasable Military Rifle (400 for first purchase & only 4 bullets), which you zeroed in on.

HR Headshot vs Norm = Down

HR Headshot vs Armor = Armor shed

Military Rifle Headshot vs Norm = EXECUTION

Military Rifle Headshot vs Armor = Armor shed

In my mind, the 'Norm vs Armor' between the HR & Military Rifle don't match up.  How do they have the Military Rifle have a one up on the HR on Norms (which I feel it should, since it IS a purchasable & comes w/ only 4 bullets), but that does not continue through against Armored foes?  Military Rifle Headshot should at least DOWN an armored foe, no question in my mind.  That IS the benefit of Armor in this situation, since without it I get to shoot half your face off for an insta-execution.

www.youtube.com/redhamuSLA - Eff your butt.
Message 74 of 118 (217 Views)
Highlighted
Limit Breaker
17603 posts

Aug 11, 2013

Their website; their tournament; their rules.

Enjoy.

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 75 of 118 (210 Views)
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Aug 11, 2013
'Their' as in INFECTUS/GET+? Seems about right.
Message 76 of 118 (184 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1431 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 11, 2013

Macgruber is wrong yet he helped develop the game? Deluded. Scoot is right, even with Macgruber confirming our suspicions (in two different messages with clarification) FraggedNati-Infectus will have the final say anyway due to the bias in the match dispute of how it was handled/is being handled.

Still waiting for Munnsy's ticket to be seen. We await the decision and will advance accordingly to the decision made.

To everyone else interested in the commentary: I'm sorry about this (all the pointless chitchat which I know you guys don't even care about) on behalf of myself and my team. Thank you for all the positive feedback that you've posted it and I'm glad you've enjoyed it. Red is right in what he is saying about the HR and I fully agree. Thanks for watching Muddled Smiley Happy thanks everyone. I will be doing more and I will be posting some FN action as soon as I can.

>> Multiplayer TLOU: http://www.youtube.com/user/DanViron
>> Twitter: https://twitter.com/VironZz
Message 77 of 118 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Aug 11, 2013
INFECTUS we will be waiting for our two tickets to be seen and answered by a external source (not triple or Squiddx, despite the former being 'un-biased') before being forced to replay un-fairly.
Message 78 of 118 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Aug 11, 2013
Sorry for the disruption everyone else, good commentary though bro!
Message 79 of 118 (157 Views)
Fender Bender
3247 posts

Aug 11, 2013

I'd appreciate it if you'd refrain from accusing FN of being corrupt or biased toward a single team. Other admins have been included in discussion over the match in question. Evidence has been provided by both sides and that is the sole basis of any decision. I've only been asked to take over since I am the game director of the TLOU ladder. I ask that all remain professional over whatever final decision is made. Thank you.

Message 80 of 118 (121 Views)