Fender Bender
3872 posts

Re: Dual Commentary with RedhamuSLA (17-1)

Aug 11, 2013
And woah saying you didn't try or something? You said that last time after winning by a last second molotov kill, the underestimated argument doesn't work twice. Talk to me in the FN shoutbox with any further points Bio, oh wait.
Message 111 of 118 (186 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Aug 11, 2013

VironZZ wrote:

Then howcome we are always hearing negative feedback about Bio including youtube videos of game disputes, drama and all sorts. What ever happened to sportsmanship? He seems to be the speak all for the team, your team or infectus never played us all of last season due to Bioshock refusing to play us despite some of your team wanting to play. I appreciate all the evidence from both sides it's just hard to take it as legit or even serious when its followed with lines such as; "were going to mop the floor" - "your trash" - "oh you dropped this" stuff to that extent you know? I've replied soundly to civil cases but replied equally rude to the other ones.

You're not though, pur3zer0's video is pure imagination. See how he changes his clock at the end to pretend it's been 50 minutes while nobody has moved an inch in the lobby. That, and he's Fab's friend.

We DID play you last season. Stop trying to change the narrative. You lost. You thought you were good, those games proved otherwise, and that was all the satisfaction I needed. Unfortunately, you're not bottom-of-the-barrel bad, so we will be switching up the lineup when we finally do the checkpoint supply raid again so that we can mop the floor with you.

You were replied to in a civil manner until it was obvious you had your fingers in your ears. Now you're melting down like butter in a frying pan.

See the name to the left of these posts? It's mine.

Message 112 of 118 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1431 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 11, 2013

Bioshock wrote:

VironZZ wrote:

Then howcome we are always hearing negative feedback about Bio including youtube videos of game disputes, drama and all sorts. What ever happened to sportsmanship? He seems to be the speak all for the team, your team or infectus never played us all of last season due to Bioshock refusing to play us despite some of your team wanting to play. I appreciate all the evidence from both sides it's just hard to take it as legit or even serious when its followed with lines such as; "were going to mop the floor" - "your trash" - "oh you dropped this" stuff to that extent you know? I've replied soundly to civil cases but replied equally rude to the other ones.

You're not though, pur3zer0's video is pure imagination. See how he changes his clock at the end to pretend it's been 50 minutes while nobody has moved an inch in the lobby. That, and he's Fab's friend.

We DID play you last season. Stop trying to change the narrative. You lost. You thought you were good, those games proved otherwise, and that was all the satisfaction I needed. Unfortunately, you're not bottom-of-the-barrel bad, so we will be switching up the lineup when we finally do the checkpoint supply raid again so that we can mop the floor with you.

You were replied to in a civil manner until it was obvious you had your fingers in your ears. Now you're melting down like butter in a frying pan.

Shouldn't be allowed to switch the lineup but okay, you won't mop the floor with us, last season you beat us on checkpoint by 2/3 kills with molotovs and armor good luck without and that was with your so called best lineup versus our 2nd game together. We didn't even use covert training.

I'm confident that we're going to win, I look forward to your post game reactions if any.

>> Multiplayer TLOU: http://www.youtube.com/user/DanViron
>> Twitter: https://twitter.com/VironZz
Message 113 of 118 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1431 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 11, 2013

Anything you post after this won't be read, it's like talking to a puppy - see you at the rematch, peace <3 Oh yeah stop posting in my thread or keep bumping it if you would like.

>> Multiplayer TLOU: http://www.youtube.com/user/DanViron
>> Twitter: https://twitter.com/VironZz
Message 114 of 118 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Aug 11, 2013
So I presume you won't be playing Bio? If you are your second team did better than the first, rofl. Yes that's quoting you to Vindictive.
Message 115 of 118 (138 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Aug 11, 2013

VironZZ wrote:

Bioshock wrote:

VironZZ wrote:

Shouldn't be allowed to switch the lineup but okay, you won't mop the floor with us, last season you beat us on checkpoint by 2/3 kills with molotovs and armor good luck without and that was with your so called best lineup versus our 2nd game team. We didn't even use covert training.

I'm confident that we're going to win, I look forward to your post game reactions if any.

Oh boy please stop posting in this thread then, because when you lose both the match and your mind, this place will be a museum for your ego.

R.I.P.

We can play right now if you like.

Message 116 of 118 (128 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Aug 11, 2013

munnsy1 wrote:
So I presume you won't be playing Bio? If you are your second team did better than the first, rofl. Yes that's quoting you to Vindictive.

This makes no sense. It's like a joke without a set-up or a punchline.

Message 117 of 118 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
134 posts

Aug 12, 2013

What the hell are you guys talking about? Oh wait, I don't care...this is a game and I have a life.

Simple fix would be a rematch, though...right? And switching loadouts would be lame...it should be the same people, same loadouts...GO!!

Message 118 of 118 (100 Views)