Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Naughty Host
8675 posts

Re: Effective Sniping with the Hunting Rifle.

Jul 14, 2013
Why does everyone believe that he's using stickers? With practice, you can approximate the reticule very efficiently. If you played MGO, it was essential that you got the hang of this technique if you wanted to survive for more than 15 seconds.

Message 51 of 76 (276 Views)
Wastelander
820 posts

Jul 14, 2013

ScarecrowsFate wrote:

Despur4do wrote:
jealous? lmao i am jealous of NO ONE. And i could do this to if i had a plasic center dot from ebay.

People buy them? One can easily stick a bit of transparent adhesive tape on the screen, then add a dot with permanent marker. I wouldn't recommend doing it to a display you actually care about, though. Residue, scratches, and all that.

The ones you buy dont have the sticky stuff on them, they peel off like window clingers. ND should just add a dot like they did on u3

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Message 52 of 76 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Jul 14, 2013

Despur4do wrote:

ScarecrowsFate wrote:

Despur4do wrote:
jealous? lmao i am jealous of NO ONE. And i could do this to if i had a plasic center dot from ebay.

People buy them? One can easily stick a bit of transparent adhesive tape on the screen, then add a dot with permanent marker. I wouldn't recommend doing it to a display you actually care about, though. Residue, scratches, and all that.

The ones you buy dont have the sticky stuff on them, they peel off like window clingers. ND should just add a dot like they did on u3

People throw knives at targets blindfolded and hit the bullseye perfectly. Don't underestimate what the human brain is capable of. Im not here to impress or decieve anyone, the dots you speak of help with quickscoping, in this video there are CLEAR examples of me readjust my aim to down the enemy. Ive taken the time to practice my shot, it would be cool as school, if you stopped continually trying to discredit me.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TkAirSpacE
Message 53 of 76 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Jul 14, 2013

TkAirSpacE wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

ScarecrowsFate wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

People throw knives at targets blindfolded and hit the bullseye perfectly. Don't underestimate what the human brain is capable of. Im not here to impress or decieve anyone, the dots you speak of help with quickscoping, in this video there are CLEAR examples of me readjust my aim to down the enemy. Ive taken the time to practice my shot, it would be cool as school, if you stopped continually trying to discredit me.

You barely have to adjust if at all, like you have some preset dot on your TV before you even aim, and thats okay, those things are cool. Also nice video, you must be LEET not needing silencer and all, real humble.

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Message 54 of 76 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Jul 14, 2013

Despur4do wrote:

TkAirSpacE wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

ScarecrowsFate wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

You barely have to adjust if at all, like you have some preset dot on your TV before you even aim, and thats okay, those things are cool. Also nice video, you must be LEET not needing silencer and all, real humble.

Thanks.

Message 55 of 76 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Jul 14, 2013

TkAirSpacE wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

TkAirSpacE wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

ScarecrowsFate wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

Thanks.

no offense but if you fought my team you better have a silencer or something other than just standing there lining up headshots, lol.

Message 56 of 76 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Jul 21, 2013

Thanks for the feedback, im enjoying playing with and playing against other decent snipers. Hope to release more vids like this soon.

Message 57 of 76 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1431 posts

Jul 21, 2013
I don't use stickers and I'm accurate, most of it comes down to technique and ability just built up over time.
>> Multiplayer TLOU: http://www.youtube.com/user/DanViron
>> Twitter: https://twitter.com/VironZz
Message 58 of 76 (174 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 21, 2013

WOW you are a really great sniper saw your video on youtube before and made me want to use the sniper for awhile. 

I dont get what the fuss with Despur4do and his dot screen target accusation.  I dont use one or have even heard of that. It was pretty common sense how to aim with a sniper without scoping since you HAVE to scope to shoot. 

Im not a great a sniper or anything but when I do snipe, I just simply look at the center of the screen and aim my view to where the enemy is. With higher sensitivity you could quickly drag or swip to the head. This helps to lower the time it takes to aim for the head because your view was already aimed as close as possible for that headshot. When you scope in with any weapon it always aims directly to the center of the screen of where you were facing. 

Message 59 of 76 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Jul 22, 2013

Valtarius wrote:

WOW you are a really great sniper saw your video on youtube before and made me want to use the sniper for awhile. 

I dont get what the fuss with Despur4do and his dot screen target accusation.  I dont use one or have even heard of that. It was pretty common sense how to aim with a sniper without scoping since you HAVE to scope to shoot. 

Im not a great a sniper or anything but when I do snipe, I just simply look at the center of the screen and aim my view to where the enemy is. With higher sensitivity you could quickly drag or swip to the head. This helps to lower the time it takes to aim for the head because your view was already aimed as close as possible for that headshot. When you scope in with any weapon it always aims directly to the center of the screen of where you were facing. 

Everybody has different playstyles and skill levels. I'ts what makes MP so fun and unpredictable. I remember as a COD 3 newb i got quickscoped across the map. I was so shocked and i immediately message the guy and ask him how he did it and if he could teach me. Im sure he recieved other message that day, that were not as positive...

Message 60 of 76 (130 Views)
0 Likes