Dec 07 2013
By: DjHimself Lombax Warrior 90 posts

End the cheating

42 replies 513 views Edited Dec 7, 2013

Can you not do a weekly update on the eboot to at least annoy the cheaters so they have to keep installing new modified eboots? We may at least get a few days of good play each time you do......

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 43 (513 Views)
PlayStation MVP
7580 posts

Re: End the cheating

Dec 7, 2013
Sure.

While we're at it, let's end the lag too.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 43 (512 Views)
Lombax Warrior
90 posts

Dec 7, 2013

A lot of the black screen match ends are caused by the cheat, if they alter certain digits to too great a number it bugs the game out. :smileywink: 

I know exactly how they are doing it on custom firmware consoles and if any ND mod wants me to provide the files they are using I am happy to oblidge. I will not share the info with anyone other than ND so don't ask. 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 43 (507 Views)
Wastelander
710 posts

Dec 7, 2013
Lol, majority of the "cheating" is just lag, but if you really think it's reportable, then go on ahead.
www.youtube.com/user/zzmorg82

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 43 (504 Views)
Lombax Warrior
90 posts

Dec 7, 2013

you are very niave or use modded eboots yourself......

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 43 (500 Views)
Wastelander
571 posts

Dec 7, 2013
Ok...
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 43 (493 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
90 posts

Dec 7, 2013

The Last Of Us v1.05 cheat pkg

By Punker and codes by eyebiz

This has the official update in the cheat pkg

= Max Money

= Infinite Health
= Infinite Oxygen
= Infinite Flamethrower
= Infinite Ammo + Bottomless Clip (No Reload)
= Infinite Everything (Items,Skills,Parts)

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 43 (490 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1484 posts

Dec 7, 2013

Reposted from prior thread, no exaggerating here. I played a game earlier today where the other team thre at least 16 molotovs the whole match and planted and threw at least 12 bombs. We were up 12-7 and won 5-0. They also all had 2x4's modded. Whats more is they always had armor and no one had 3k parts before the game finished. 

I went 5-5-2 could barely move and every kill i had to take off armor. All 3 of us took off opponents armor minimum 14 times. 

This has never happened to me before. What about you? Seems like they were cheating what do you think?

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 43 (486 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
252 posts

Dec 7, 2013

DjHimself wrote:

A lot of the black screen match ends are caused by the cheat, if they alter certain digits to too great a number it bugs the game out. :smileywink: 

I know exactly how they are doing it on custom firmware consoles and if any ND mod wants me to provide the files they are using I am happy to oblidge. I will not share the info with anyone other than ND so don't ask. 

lol. made my day :smileyvery-happy: thank you!

--------------------
besssst coast.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 43 (468 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Dec 7, 2013
DjHimself wrote:
A lot of the black screen match ends are caused by the cheat, if they alter certain digits to too great a number it bugs the game out.

Im sorry but.. You have no idea what you are talking about lol.

The black screen freeze you refer to is ONLY from a failed connection to host.

UnfortunAtely, it will keep looping itself trying to connect to host, even if host has disconnected already. Hanging up your system and putting you in the black screen.

If you dont believe me, next time it happens; go to your routers "outgoing request log". It will clearly show your PS3 IP address making a continued request for connection to specific host IP.

This is the same issue that causes Random Freezing during gameplay. It happens across most Online MP games. Except some games are written well enough that, if a players system finds itself hungup on making a host request; it will boot back to main menu.

TLOU does not have this.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 43 (433 Views)