And, therefore, you think: cheating.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 43 (402 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1462 posts

Re: End the cheating

Dec 8, 2013
Yea that's why I'm asking if u had 16 molotovs, 12bombs and had to take off armor 19 times off the opponent and they don't have even 3k parts before match ends for all that armor that doesn't seem strange to you? I'm asking because it is peculiar to say the least
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 43 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11017 posts

Dec 8, 2013

DjHimself wrote:

The Last Of Us v1.05 cheat pkg

By Punker and codes by eyebiz

This has the official update in the cheat pkg

= Max Money

= Infinite Health
= Infinite Oxygen
= Infinite Flamethrower
= Infinite Ammo + Bottomless Clip (No Reload)
= Infinite Everything (Items,Skills,Parts)

Why would i need infinite oxygen though? :smileysurprised:

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 43 (388 Views)
Wastelander
571 posts

Dec 8, 2013
I wouldn't rule out Incan's claims.

I had a match on The Dam about an hour or so ago with my buddy. Right at the very start of the match he tells me "we've got a guy with armor rushing us". At first I thought he was joking, but no. The freaking guy had armor and started bombarding us from the very get go. How the **bleep** does a guy have armor at the very start of the match? Let alone keep it for 90% of the match? I was using my sniper class and I just kept riling up 'cause everytime I would try to go for a headshot, all I could see was armor and a festival of bombs coming our way.

I'll clarify that this has been the first time that I've seen this sort of **bleep** get pulled, but it's awfully similar so when I see people having fully maxed out weapons at the very beginning of the game.
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 43 (368 Views)
Sackboy
383 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 8, 2013

ive come across few immortals. and it wasnt the usual lag thing - downed twice, still getting up. these were able to take 4 bursts and 6 diablo bullets without being interrupted while unlocking the box for example.

also, multiple instances of people running with shotties/military snipers almost from the start of the match and hardly ever run out of ammo. but thats prolly due to the ammo buying glitch someone mentioned here.

the most ridiculous ive seen tho was some guy running around and tossing molotovs all the time, often under his feet.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 43 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
90 posts

Dec 8, 2013

There is a cheat freely available if you know where to look and have a jailbroken ps3.

If you chose not to accept this is either that you are very ignorant and niave, or you are using the cheat yourself.

There is nothing posted informing people how to do this cheat so therefore is NOT against forum rules, I am mearly publically offering ND to keep them updated with the latest version of the hacked files needed.

I will not provide the files to anyone other than ND staff nor tell anyone what to do with the files but I have the file in my possession. 
The infinite oxygen is actually infinite listen mode. 
Variations on the cheat are easy to do in an editor if you know what values to change and where to place the file on your ps3 hard drive. 

Many of the cheaters use sub accounts, easily spotted by their lack of level/trophies, but banning peoples accounts is pointless as they can just change the PS3 console ID.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 43 (326 Views)
Sackboy
461 posts

Dec 9, 2013

But we live in such an honest world so I don't believe in cheaters 

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 43 (298 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
252 posts

Dec 9, 2013

DjHimself wrote:

There is a cheat freely available if you know where to look and have a jailbroken ps3.

It's Great of you to want to keep ND up to date with developments in TLOU hacking scene, but ND are most likely well aware of how and where these hacks are created, the problem for them is how to contain it.  By investigating and getting banks to block the online banking facilities connected to the websites that sell modding programs and hack files, ND would go a lot further in keeping these MP cheaters to a minimum.

--------------------
besssst coast.
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 43 (279 Views)
Survivor
2432 posts

Dec 9, 2013

ND needs a cheat-smiting hammer. "Thou hast proven thyself unworthy of gaming!!" *hammer swing, system bricked*

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 43 (266 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1137 posts

Dec 9, 2013
@DjHimself

There is also another hack pack file that includes infinite Loadout points. Due to the nature of this game, it can be less noticeable than the outrageous assault rifle hacks.
Usually I'd put my Loadout, but I feel this is more important. A friend of a friend ingame told me the burst rifle should be a purchasable. That's all you need to know.
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 43 (227 Views)
0 Likes