Lombax Warrior
90 posts

Re: End the cheating

Dec 9, 2013

Yeah I've seen that version too. The whole stealth aspect is compromised. 

Message 31 of 43 (532 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

Dec 10, 2013

RyokuSonic wrote:
@DjHimself

There is also another hack pack file that includes infinite Loadout points. Due to the nature of this game, it can be less noticeable than the outrageous assault rifle hacks.

I'll snap my game in half if they ever figure out a way to have extra booster slots... Smiley Mad Smiley Tongue

Photobucket
Message 32 of 43 (508 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1210 posts

Dec 10, 2013

stardeth wrote:

RyokuSonic wrote:
@DjHimself

There is also another hack pack file that includes infinite Loadout points. Due to the nature of this game, it can be less noticeable than the outrageous assault rifle hacks.

I'll snap my game in half if they ever figure out a way to have extra booster slots... Smiley Mad Smiley Tongue

Hmm... I think even with the amount of slots you have right now, having unlimited loadout points will give you a huge advantage.

I posted this already on another thread, but there is a youtube video which shows the "god-mode" hack available. I run into guys using this once on Bookstore. Good thing: The match lastet 20 seconds because we all quitted after one guylobbed 4 molotovs in a row at us, so they didn't have time to enjoy it themselves as well because they were send back to the lobby immediately and without getting any points really.

However, I think there are people out there who use this hack more subtle, so you won't notice until later in the game, maybe you won't notice at all if they are hiding it good. Maybe if they end the game with 16-15-0, but then again, I pulled that of a couple of times as well without cheating... So you never know.

Art by Janice Chu
Message 33 of 43 (495 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1513 posts

Dec 10, 2013

foofighter2634 wrote:

stardeth wrote:

RyokuSonic wrote:
@DjHimself

Hmm... I think even with the amount of slots you have right now, having unlimited loadout points will give you a huge advantage.

I posted this already on another thread, but there is a youtube video which shows the "god-mode" hack available. I run into guys using this once on Bookstore. Good thing: The match lastet 20 seconds because we all quitted after one guylobbed 4 molotovs in a row at us, so they didn't have time to enjoy it themselves as well because they were send back to the lobby immediately and without getting any points really.

However, I think there are people out there who use this hack more subtle, so you won't notice until later in the game, maybe you won't notice at all if they are hiding it good. Maybe if they end the game with 16-15-0, but then again, I pulled that of a couple of times as well without cheating... So you never know.

That video is the only video on youtube that is a actual cheat.

So far we know of one person and only one that has done it..

I have in 300 weeks never seen anyone doing this.

Now searching for cheaters caught on youtube for this game is always lag related.

This game handles packet loss and a dropped signal different that some other games, it does NOT mean they are cheating.

For crying out loud look at the bars of the people you are playing with!

When this stuff goes down, its always some ones connection dying out.

The hits you receive are lag comp kicking in really realllllllllllllllllllllllllly late.

You will see these issues because you are in lobbies with players from U.S, U.K, SA, BRA, China and a whole slue of other regions and the same time.

This is NOT how peer to peer is suppose to work............period.

Who even should be host?

For what ever reason ND refuses to listen about this key fact that happens on their games that I do not see on others.

You can not have smooth game play with this many regions playing together, especially if a few of them have junk connections.

Match making is NOT matching.

It is placing random players together based on NOTHING.

When they say its ping based its a lie, or the player pool is so very small that this is the absolute best it can do.

Either

ND is lying

Match making has coding errors

Player pool is to small

Its one of these things.

This game had safe guards in it originally, but those that either choose not to have a quality connection or can not afford one altered the game for the rest of us.

Congrats yet again Nd for not understanding one of the key elements that make other companies multi players out sell yours.

I shoot you first, I die= you lag. Vice versa not applicable.
Message 34 of 43 (476 Views)
Survivor
2432 posts

Dec 10, 2013

smugglin_yoyos wrote:

foofighter2634 wrote:

stardeth wrote:

RyokuSonic wrote:
@DjHimself

Now searching for cheaters caught on youtube for this game is always lag related.

This game handles packet loss and a dropped signal different that some other games, it does NOT mean they are cheating.

The hits you receive are lag comp kicking in really realllllllllllllllllllllllllly late.

You will see these issues because you are in lobbies with players from U.S, U.K, SA, BRA, China and a whole slue of other regions and the same time.

Who even should be host?

For what ever reason ND refuses to listen about this key fact that happens on their games that I do not see on others.

You can not have smooth game play with this many regions playing together, especially if a few of them have junk connections.

When they say its ping based its a lie, or the player pool is so very small that this is the absolute best it can do.

Either

ND is lying

Player pool is to small

Its one of these things.

This game had safe guards in it originally, but those that either choose not to have a quality connection or can not afford one altered the game for the rest of us.

Congrats yet again Nd for not understanding one of the key elements that make other companies multi players out sell yours.

Was not aware this - or any ND game for that matter - was sold as a multi-player. I follow your thinking, yes. I've yet to understand why ANY software company that develops a MP based on the single-player game they've marketed would go so cheap as to not have dedicated servers to KEEP their MP fanbase happy. Nor do I understand the reason to make this MP available globally, allowing multiple regions notorious for horrific internet access and thereby internationally cheesing-off their money stream. The real question is, how far are WE - the regular fanbase - willing to go to deliver this message to ND? Send angry emails, venting to voicemail, boycotting game play? I doubt we'll ever see the latter happening; some of us are too addicted to quit cold turkey, and are willing to ignore the lag to get their fix... myself included. Smiley Wink

Photobucket
Message 35 of 43 (465 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11016 posts

Dec 10, 2013

stardeth wrote:

smugglin_yoyos wrote:

foofighter2634 wrote:

stardeth wrote:

RyokuSonic wrote:
@DjHimself

Who even should be host?

Either

ND is lying

Player pool is to small

Its one of these things.

Was not aware this - or any ND game for that matter - was sold as a multi-player. I follow your thinking, yes. I've yet to understand why ANY software company that develops a MP based on the single-player game they've marketed would go so cheap as to not have dedicated servers to KEEP their MP fanbase happy. Nor do I understand the reason to make this MP available globally, allowing multiple regions notorious for horrific internet access and thereby internationally cheesing-off their money stream. The real question is, how far are WE - the regular fanbase - willing to go to deliver this message to ND? Send angry emails, venting to voicemail, boycotting game play? I doubt we'll ever see the latter happening; some of us are too addicted to quit cold turkey, and are willing to ignore the lag to get their fix... myself included. Smiley Wink

I hate this argument with a passion. 

You have to look at any game as a whole package. You expect both parts of the game to work adequately. It doesn't matter if only the single player was marketed towards the masses. 

You don't buy a new car with malfunctioning windows, air conditioning, and windows, and say "Well, they only marketed the fuel efficiency and horsepower of the engine, so they get a free pass with the broken stuff."

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 36 of 43 (461 Views)
Gaming Beast
1513 posts

Dec 10, 2013
Look I'm not calling to arms for dedicated servers. I'm calling for not completely stupid match making or at the very least a choice of criteria open to the user.

Today do I want to just get into a match quickly- should be my choice.

Today do I want minimal lag and smooth game play but may have to wait longer- should be my choice.

If we have a half #%@ philosophy that well its a single player game then what about the people that DO buybND games for the multi?
I for one am one of those people.

So my purchase of a game for a multi player experience should mean nothing because you bought the game for the single player?

If that was even remotely true you would NOT be on here discussing this stardeth.
I shoot you first, I die= you lag. Vice versa not applicable.
Message 37 of 43 (452 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1210 posts

Dec 10, 2013

^Agreed.

Art by Janice Chu
Message 38 of 43 (444 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

Dec 10, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:

I hate this argument with a passion. 

You have to look at any game as a whole package. You expect both parts of the game to work adequately. It doesn't matter if only the single player was marketed towards the masses. 

You don't buy a new car with malfunctioning windows, air conditioning, and windows, and say "Well, they only marketed the fuel efficiency and horsepower of the engine, so they get a free pass with the broken stuff."

Hate all you like, it was never an argument, merely a statement of fact. Anybody who EXPECTS a game to have a MP, is obviously over-priveledged and under-appreciative. Notice I said A MP, not a FUNCTIONING MP. If a game DOES have a MP, then OF COURSE it should work properly. Please take a second to comprehend what you read before hitting the REPLY button.

Photobucket
Message 39 of 43 (429 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

Dec 10, 2013

smugglin_yoyos wrote:
Look I'm not calling to arms for dedicated servers. I'm calling for not completely stupid match making or at the very least a choice of criteria open to the user.

Today do I want to just get into a match quickly- should be my choice.

Today do I want minimal lag and smooth game play but may have to wait longer- should be my choice.

If we have a half #%@ philosophy that well its a single player game then what about the people that DO buybND games for the multi?
I for one am one of those people.

So my purchase of a game for a multi player experience should mean nothing because you bought the game for the single player?

If that was even remotely true you would NOT be on here discussing this stardeth.

^This would be great if you'd bothered to try reading something other than "SCREW YOU MP FREAKS" into what I said. Obviously I said nothing of the sort. As I said, I myself LOVE this game's MP, as I'm sure many of the people here in the forums still do. I have absolutely no idea what ND was thinking in regards to match-making, nor why they never worked on host-migration, but I understand your aggrevation because of it. Perhaps ND will pull its collective head out of its bunghole when it comes to Uncharted 4... We can only hope, right?

Photobucket
Message 40 of 43 (425 Views)
0 Likes