Nov 29 2013
By: AKyemeni Naughty Host 9568 posts

Environmental Special Executions/Interrogations

5 replies 270 views Edited Nov 29, 2013

I know this won't be implemented in TLOU, but perhaps in a sequel it would be.

What I have in mind is this:

If you down someone near special objects, such as a fireplace or a wood chipper, a special icon would appear that, when executed with a button combination (e.g. R3 + Triangle), would unleash a more deadly, albeit a more longer execution animation. Doing these environmental executions would also give you more parts than a normal special execution. 

For interrogations, the environmental interrogation would be twice or even thrice as long, but you would get more parts, as well as having TWO interrogations counted towards finding the safebox. We might have the interrogation involve a mini game in order to get the two interrogations.

I was inspired to make this thread after replaying The Punisher for PS2, in which there were special environmental executions. Here's a video showcasing some of those executions and interrogations:

WARNING: These interrogations and executions are brutal. Watch at your own risk.

Message 1 of 6 (270 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6236 posts

Re: Environmental Special Executions/Interrogations

Nov 29, 2013

as long as I get to vigorously tickle a guy until he tells me where the safe is.

photo Sniper.png
Message 2 of 6 (264 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3643 posts

Nov 29, 2013
Can we do the "shocker" on our enemies? :smileyvery-happy:

I love the idea AK
Message 3 of 6 (236 Views)
Wastelander
901 posts

Nov 29, 2013

That would be a good idea for a sequel.

TLOU already has plenty of different executions. Especially in interrogation mode there seem to be some environmental factors with the type of interrogations.

Message 4 of 6 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
450 posts

Nov 29, 2013
I love when it looks like I'm slamming the back of their head on a rock or up against a wall. It definitely adds something to the brutality factor. Imagine the censorship in EU. haha.
Message 5 of 6 (186 Views)
Sackboy
470 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 30, 2013

Would be a good addiction to the game, but if it was to happen it most likely be on one of their next game, they already stated they were limited by memory or something when it came to add more animation if i recall correctly.

And never saw the game in you post, it's bloody violent. :smileyvery-happy:

Message 6 of 6 (167 Views)