Jun 18 2013
By: TimelessDbz Lombax Warrior 128 posts

FIX THE MULTIPLAYER K/D ratio

40 replies 694 views Edited Jun 18, 2013

The problem with K/D ratio in this game is people WILL take your downs and do the excutuions. That really hurts your supply and K/D because downs do not count as a kill.

My suggestion to fixing this is put a 2 second timer for the person who down the opponet so no one can take your down.

Message 1 of 41 (694 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
570 posts

Re: FIX THE MULTIPLAYER K/D ratio

Jun 18, 2013

As if anyone cares about KDR?

Message 2 of 41 (679 Views)
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

Jun 18, 2013

Speak for yourself not others.

Message 3 of 41 (671 Views)
Sackboy
570 posts

Jun 18, 2013

It's not important. I'd rather them remove it. But I do hate when people still my kill, mainly because I don't get the loot.

Message 4 of 41 (656 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

Jun 18, 2013

your K/D says alot about you.

Message 5 of 41 (650 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
25 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 18, 2013

This game's score system just isn't quite meant to be earned like others. It is the way it is, and I personally think it's fine how it is now. Easy enough to put one more bullet in someone's head when they go down right? Since this is more tactical than most games where K/D is "Important" to some people, the ability to revive your allies is just where it should be in my opinion. This is coming from someone who has had countless perfect supply raids from having an intelligent team who watches eachother's backs. It's not all about K/D as much as it is teamwork and survival, as opposed to Call of Duty or Uncharted or any other run-and-gun 50 kill count or more kindof situation.

Some guy had the nerve to bring up that he had a "Better K/D" and said that he was more useful to the team than I was. He died 10 times while the rest of us died far less.. TEN TIMES?! You only get 20 lives! That's terrible!!! lol I don't care if you had 15 kills(that guy didn't) in that situation, wreckless players concerned about glory are the reason teams lose. Dude even had a mic and still went off on his own while the rest of us were trying to work together as he sprinted around..

(Edit): Message got cut off o_O 

That's the end of my "i've been awake for 5 minutes" rant.. Good day to you...where's my Coffee..

Message 6 of 41 (643 Views)
Sackboy
570 posts

Jun 18, 2013

Your KD says if you die more than you get kills. That's why I don't like KD, in most games, people will abandon teamwork to keep a good KD. That's why it should be removed. It's not always fair either. I actually lagged an entire match yesterday, got 1 down and like 9 deaths, I literally couldn't move for more than 2 seconds with freezing.

Message 7 of 41 (638 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
434 posts

Jun 18, 2013

TimelessDbz wrote:

your K/D says alot about you.

No it says one thing about you.  Whether you are a try hard or not.  Mine says I am a tryhard. xD

photo Uncharted forum_zpsc7kdez3c.jpg
Message 8 of 41 (633 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

Jun 18, 2013

I am all for team play but you need to remember you need supply to keep your suriviors. I have like 105 suriviors so i need like 70 or 80 I think.  If you do not do excutions you do not get as many supply. Now think about that everyone is going for supply that brings out the worst in a player taking other peoples kills.

Thats why I suggest to put 2 seconds on the down opponet so the player who down him can claim his kill.

True story 12 downs 0 excutions and 1 death. I went negative...

Message 9 of 41 (629 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
96 posts

Jun 18, 2013

Why does it matter.  ifyou down people you still get your supply drops.  Dont cry about people taking ur kills.  I play with my buddies and our rule is if you down somebody let somebody ELSE take the execution that way both people get supplies.  Stop crying

Message 10 of 41 (614 Views)