Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 22 2014
By: wengerknows80 Lombax Warrior 77 posts

Favourite new loadout post-patch?

16 replies 288 views Edited May 22, 2014

Whoever said stealth is dead is way wrong. At the moment I'm loving being stealthy using the following:

Revolver

Agility 3

Covert 2

Executioner 3

Double Barrel

It gets me around the map, quickly and stealthily, is brilliant for flanking and also gets you good parts from the shiv kills and special executions. I got 5 shivs in a Checkpoint match with this which is my PB for one match (although I'm sure others on here have done way more!) The parts you get from the shivs can go to your DB ammo which gets you out of trouble if you find more enemies than you bargained for on a flanking sortie!

Personally, I think there's nothing more satisfying in this game than stealthily shivving an unsuspecting g*mp! I got hate mail after my checkpoint shivs - bizarrely I got accused of being a camper! I pointed out to the guy that camping generally involves staying in one place and he got shivved in MANY different locations!! :smileyhappy:

What loadouts are you rocking at the moment?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 17 (288 Views)
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Re: Favourite new loadout post-patch?

May 22, 2014
Revolver
Burst Rigle
-----------------
Crafter 1
First Aid 1
Agility 2
Explosion Expert 2
-----------------------------
Double Barrel
Crafter 1: Its saved me more times than I can count, and it keeps me moving quickly from box to box.
First Aid 1: For when our Medic isn't nearby, also saved me many times.
Agility 2: Keeps me moving fast, which I like. Plus, this with FAT1 means I can usually crouch-walk back and forth behind cover to throw my opponent off while I take a second to heal. They usually don't rush at me like I do with them.
Explosion Expert 2: What can I say? It just helps out so much, especially being the only defender among my friends, this makes my bombs almost always hit those poor unsuspecting attackers.
Double Barrel: It was used initially as a placeholder for my last LP, but then I started to actually like it. Being the worst among the purchasables, it's very situational, and I really don't get to use it very often, but when I do... <3 (I usually buy this after my first Burst upgrade)
So yeah, this is my class, if anyone wants to give it a shot, just let me know how it fits on you!
Five is a Four letter word.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 17 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

I must admit the recent Call Of Duty DLC did not change a thing for me.

[ Edited ]
May 22, 2014

I have been using it mostly since I've started playing, and am continuosly using it simply because it's a godly loadout.The recent COD DLC only enhances it.  

So, shall we begin then?

Revolver: This dude and I have been through things most people only dream of.

Silenced Burst Rigle: Legend has it, after god created Adam and Eve, he gave me a burst rifle. Words alone cannot express or properly describe the aforementioned weapon. After I upgrade it twice, the score doesn't matter anymore. My teammates/ randoms don't matter anymore. The opposing team doesn't matter anymore. I win. No exception. 

Flanking, sniping, executing, headshooting, stopping stick rushers, stopping machete people, stopping molotov kamikazes. It only does everything. Once you've got the learning curve down, you will become Rambo.

Full sharpshooter: The sole perk that is present on my every single loadout. Lasted me more than entire relationships. It don't need any further ado. But coupled with my spectacular burst rigle aim, using health kits, for me, has become a lost art.

Full brawler: I know what you're thinking. The **bleep**? This *** already has a close quarter means of destruction. But this perk is meant for emergency situations, where organized parties rush in to save their kin. And last but not least.

Strategist 1. Why bother to spend five points on something, when a one point perk helps you in ways the critically acclaimed covert cannot.

In reality though, it ain't really the loadout itself. It's the man behind it.

Mod Edit: Inappropriate content removed - TTurtle

"There is the moral of all human tales;
‘Tis but the same rehearsal of the past,
First freedom, and then glory — when that fails,
Wealth, vice, corruption — barbarism at last."
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 17 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
334 posts

[ Edited ]
May 22, 2014

Enforcer            1   (long range)

Burst Rifle         2   (close and mid range)

Brawler 2          3   2 easy downs (spare your materials for the 2x4)

EE1                     1

awareness1     1  (stealth skill)

Covert3             5   (stealth skill)

Sad that there is no 14. skill-point then one could use awareness2.

Would be awesome with covert3 together and these other skills.

I get good results in most matches on almost every map, even on Lakeside.

someone give me a challenge
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 17 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

May 22, 2014

Revolver

semi auto

explosion expert 2

bomb expert 3

shotgun

Or

Silenced burst rifle

covert 2

scavenger 3

ORRRRR...

Hunting rifle

revolver

brawler 2

hawk eye 3

crafter 2

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 17 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
582 posts

May 22, 2014

Because of some high skilled players I've been encountering have been rocking it I've been using Sharpshooter 3 in most of my loadouts.  I'm usually a HR only player but have been using the FAR for giggles.

My current favorite loadout is:

Enforcer (1)

Full Auto (2)

SS3 (5)

Scavenger 2 (4)

On maps that are tighter and require more stealth (Wharf), I'll slap on Covert instead of Scavenger

Apparently the world of scarcity does not apply to all the moronic posters on this forum.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 17 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1145 posts

May 22, 2014
Basically my sig.
Skill, Coordination, and Experience will lead a team to victory.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 17 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1688 posts

May 22, 2014
Probably my Brawler Loadout:
Shorty 1LP
Bow 3LPs
Brawler 2 3LP
Executioner 2 3LPs
Machete 3LPs

Not only does the Bow give me a ranged weapon, but it also is silent thus stealthy, with my Shorty and Machete making up for my Bow lack of short range capabilities.

Executioner gives me 3 Shivs thus eliminating the need to make another through the average game, and gives me enough points via Special Executions to upgrade my weapons, and buy more Machetes if need be.

Of course though Brawler is a must when in any cqc encounters, and expands my Machete's life. :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 17 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3636 posts

May 22, 2014
Enforcer
Covert 3
Fortitude 3
Reviver 1
SPECTRE

Always healthy. Always earning. Go ahead finish off that guy aiming at you, I can wait for your revive :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 17 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3636 posts

May 22, 2014
Or maybe its Covert 2 ^ (I can't remember for sure)
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 17 (206 Views)
0 Likes