Sep 19 2013
By: raaby6 Lombax Warrior 77 posts

Few suggestions for MP

5 replies 186 views Edited Sep 19, 2013

Hello forum!

In this thread I would like to post some of my ideas for MP.

First of all, there should be individual bonuses at the end of a match like for example: reward for fewest deaths, most number of revives/downs/executions, killing many opponents without death etc. There should be also more statistics like shiv kills, W\L, headshot downs, melee kills.

Also I love the stealth element in MP, but nowadays it's being more shooter gameplay. Maybe making new hardcore mode where being shooted one time in body gets you down and headshost means immediately execution would make it more stealth.

These are just my ideas, I would like to know if you agree with them or maybe you see this in different way, just let me know.

Message 1 of 6 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1174 posts

Re: Few suggestions for MP

Sep 19, 2013
Wants to promote stealth gameplay rather than shooter gameplay.
Makes guns stronger
Skill, Coordination, and Experience will lead a team to victory.
Message 2 of 6 (166 Views)
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Sep 19, 2013

More shooter?

Where?! I want to that game!

Most people I see shoot only in the first round, or first few minutes and then it's only melee and explosive spam everywhere.

Message 3 of 6 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
77 posts

Sep 19, 2013

@RyokuSonic

Making guns stronger will provide you to hide more often rather than rushing with other stuff like explosives or modded 2x4.
 Maybe it's not the best idea for making it more stealthy but I really can't see better. What I love in The Last of Us is that this is the other kind of gameplay and this is difficult to make this stealth as players are getting nice skilled so then can  rush you. If you got any idea to make it REALLY stealth just share this with us!

Message 4 of 6 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Keyblade Wielder
6978 posts

Sep 19, 2013

want an emphasis on stealth instead of the balance we have between the two? get rid of listen mode, make characters loud in sound having covert mute them more and more and make the radar a bit stronger. that will mean people who make noise will be prominently heard and/or found and those who sneak will actually be able to sneak.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 5 of 6 (109 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1174 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 19, 2013
@raaby6 I know, I understand your idea. I just find it ironic.
Skill, Coordination, and Experience will lead a team to victory.
Message 6 of 6 (87 Views)
0 Likes