Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 04 2013
By: TwinSnakes89 Wastelander 639 posts

Finding myself quitting more and more

10 replies 380 views Edited Jul 4, 2013

Personally getting a little annoyed at this game more and more each day.

Getting shot through walls. Modded 2x4s not killing. Molotov's killing me on the edge of there radius at full health. Respawning in enemy zones not just one enemy close by, the entire team just waiting for me

The shear amount of semi auto users (yes I know blah balh it's not op blah blah). Supplies in boxes don't change I know exactly where and when to get melee weapons. 

Unbalanced teams. You can say levels dont ran anything in this game but when you're on a team of 0s and 1s vs 30s you know it's not going to go well. First thing I do in a match these days is go straight to the scoreboard and see the teams. 

Staring at a black screen waiting to respawn 

I got the online trophies and have unlocked all the hats so the boring clan mini game is pointless to me. Let them die. I can't enjoy myself when what was a rare occasion during the first week is now a regular occurrence in every match. 

/rant 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (380 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Re: Finding myself quitting more and more

Jul 4, 2013

This game is full people like hi i suck alot in this game so just camp and use the bow or molotov , the mp is pointless why nd did bother with it this game need a co-op not a stupid td classic game

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1892 posts

Jul 4, 2013

I had fun at first but this game is losing its appeal fast. I got all the online trophies and I don't have the desire to stick around. However, as long as my friends play it I will too. But I don't play this game by myself. 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16258 posts

Jul 4, 2013

TwinSnakes89 wrote:

The shear amount of semi auto users 

No, no, the Bow is OP and overused... you must be mistaken.

The Biggest Lies

5.) The hats aren't the surprise.
4.) Mods knows what they're doing.
3.) It doesn't fit the world paradigm.
2.) I'm not in it for the money.
1.) The player pool will be consolidated.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (310 Views)
Wastelander
639 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 4, 2013

scootgar wrote:

TwinSnakes89 wrote:

The shear amount of semi auto users 

No, no, the Bow is OP and overused... you must be mistaken.

Don't get me started.

I was not for jumping on the "GRUGHGHGTHIS**bleep**ISOPBEURGHHHHH" group but more and more I'm creeping towards that camp. Played the Dam earlier and I got hit by the bow while armoured. So bolted behind a corner used my camera to look around. Dude was practically invisible, he had a full body shot of me where I saw nothing. 

The bane of a 3rd person shooter; worst camera angles in multiplayer gaming. 

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 4, 2013

Best bet is to wait for something like an update. Knowing them, they will probably have loads of patches/updates being prepared like in uncharted. It was definitely fun at first, but then later down the road as you notice all the issues going on with multiplayer it does indeed get frustrating.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4892 posts

Jul 4, 2013
When I get done with the Hunter journey, I'm done with the MP. I don't find it very fun.
 photo enemy_zpsb0542811.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
636 posts

Jul 4, 2013

As long as I don't lag and my friends keep playing this game, i will keep on keepin on. This MP doesn't show much value to play a whole bunch (not very many unlocks, features, etc.) but it sure is addicting. I find myself playing for hours and hours on end without getting bored. 

Give ND a few patches and some DLC and you'll wish you didn't stop playing to all of you who are considering that option.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (251 Views)
First Son
9 posts

Jul 4, 2013
I haven't been able to stop playing the multiplayer, solo and with friends. I just like getting some crazy shot/ multi kills. Rifle kill + switch to melee kill and then shiv around the corner, its like you just totally got the team off guard, so satisfying.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Jul 6, 2013
Survivors > Supply raid

I use to slowly hate this game too, until I switched to survivors. People usually work more as a team. And you stay alive longer, because that one life is all you have until everyone is dead. It also gives me a nacho break, and helps me build my clan.

So many of my buddies online hate it and no surprise they only play supply raid because the don't want to wait 1:30 to respond incase they die.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (115 Views)
0 Likes