Sep 24 2013
By: sorarikukira First Son 1 posts

Fire

12 replies 239 views Edited Sep 24, 2013
The fire in multiplayer really needs to tone down the damage inflected from fire. Me and three guys were in a group moving close togather and we see a guy so we get ready to kill him then he has a flamethrower when we got close so he shot the fire at us and it ended up with one guy killing 3 guys with a flame thrower. The moltov or however its spelled is a little overpowered to it should take all there health to when they have like 10% of health.
Message 1 of 13 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
115 posts

Re: Fire

Sep 24, 2013
Then maybe all three of you shouldn't be cramped together like that? Don't mean to sound like an **bleep**, I'm definitely no pro, but maybe try some different tactics? I mean, that's just sorta how molotovs work....
Message 2 of 13 (237 Views)
Fender Bender
2562 posts

Sep 24, 2013

Fire = bad

Sticking so close together that one player can kill all of you with fire = also bad

Adapt around the fire, become one with fire. Let the fire work for you as the fire works for others. I believe in you Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 13 (234 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3959 posts

Sep 24, 2013
If you see fire or s flame thrower.... Scatter!!

That new flamethrower is beastly. It's got hella range and it's hot stopping power to boot. You can't even shoot at a guy if he's pulled the trigger.
Message 4 of 13 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Sep 24, 2013

sorarikukira wrote:
The fire in multiplayer really needs to tone down the damage inflected from fire. Me and three guys were in a group moving close togather and we see a guy so we get ready to kill him then he has a flamethrower when we got close so he shot the fire at us and it ended up with one guy killing 3 guys with a flame thrower. The moltov or however its spelled is a little overpowered to it should take all there health to when they have like 10% of health.

Hehehe.

Sounds like we may have run into each other. >=)

There are guys lik eme, who take Covert and Marathon Runner and rush the enemy team right off the bat. Sneaking up on three guys crouching over a supply box, or camping somewhere is super easy and before they know it, the flamethrower is done with them.

Guys with flamethrower are obvious. The thing has big, red cylinder hanging from it and it has unmistakable iron handle with bandages on it. See a guy with it? Run. Just like with shotgun. Never get close to such player. You'll get killed, even with upgraded 2x4. Nailboard will down the guy, true, but the fire has a short lasting effect that will get you as well. Unlike shotgun and the nailboard, the fire will also execute you, so even in such a scenario, the guy with flame wins, cos he can be revived, you're just a smoking pile of ash now.

Message 5 of 13 (188 Views)
I Only Post Everything
960 posts

Sep 24, 2013

Sentiel wrote:

sorarikukira wrote:

Hehehe.

Sounds like we may have run into each other. >=)

There are guys lik eme, who take Covert and Marathon Runner and rush the enemy team right off the bat. Sneaking up on three guys crouching over a supply box, or camping somewhere is super easy and before they know it, the flamethrower is done with them.

Guys with flamethrower are obvious. The thing has big, red cylinder hanging from it and it has unmistakable iron handle with bandages on it. See a guy with it? Run. Just like with shotgun. Never get close to such player. You'll get killed, even with upgraded 2x4. Nailboard will down the guy, true, but the fire has a short lasting effect that will get you as well. Unlike shotgun and the nailboard, the fire will also execute you, so even in such a scenario, the guy with flame wins, cos he can be revived, you're just a smoking pile of ash now.

True story. Smiley WinkSmiley Tongue

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join or Support us!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLastOfUsVideos

Visit my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - www.facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - www.twitter.com/mrsjimmymare

Message 6 of 13 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Sep 24, 2013

Maybe don't stand so close to each other?

Message 7 of 13 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Sep 24, 2013
I think fire on the ground needs to be less damaging but the flamethrower is absolutely perfect. Most ground fire damage I take is actually inflicted by me because I threw the molotov and ran over it to attack an enemy.
Message 8 of 13 (158 Views)
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Sep 24, 2013

The only downside to the molotov is that it's dangerous to use at close range. If you make it do less fire damage on the floor it'd be even more silly.

Message 9 of 13 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
146 posts

Sep 24, 2013
staying together as fleas is the stupidest idea ever.
a simple molotov will do the job.
0 Likes