Splicer
36 posts

Re: For me the end is nigh...

[ Edited ]
Sep 16, 2013

I take it your threads are full of somebody else's opinions/thoughts if not your own.

Dont remember mentioning anything getting killed I was merely commenting that maybe a good opportunity might have been missed to help maintain gamers interest. In business well-timed releases can often give the product a shot-in-the-arm when figures start to decline. I guess your willingness to just reply with rhetoric lessens your ability to look further into what is being said.

Some of you guys suffer from 'forum addiction' you need check yourselves into a clinic and just chill-out for a few weeks.

Message 21 of 60 (504 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2123 posts

Sep 16, 2013

K1LL1NG_SPR33_99 wrote:
Am I the only one around here that isn't getting GTA V/ that thinks the hype around it is so overrated.

I'm in that boat too. All the constant hype about it is getting on my nerves.

Message 22 of 60 (497 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2562 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 16, 2013

I'm excited for GTA too, but I can play more than one game at a time just fine. I guess I just don't understand that part, because as long as I've been gaming I've been able to play 3 - 4 games consistently and still enjoy each of them.

Besides, we just got a new game mode and continuous live updates to help us out, chillax. Patience is awesome. Or not, you know, whatever floats your mountains.

Message 23 of 60 (451 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Sep 16, 2013

I am pretty much done with TLOU as well, not because of GTA.. I think I may have played too much and I am totally bored of the game.. besides that the game is lacking new content badly its over 3 months old now and all we got is Interrogation mode? LOL BORING

Message 24 of 60 (436 Views)
First Son
21 posts

Sep 17, 2013

It will not be the end... more like a hiatus.

I am eagerly awaiting the DLC as I am one of many chumps to have puchased a Season Pass!

GTA V tho - who knows what the multiplayer is going to be like it looks amazing but lets see how it performs.

TLOU has been my fav multiplayer of all time and top 5 single player experiences and for that I have nothing but love for ND

Message 25 of 60 (390 Views)
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Sep 17, 2013
What I don't get is that the same people keep stating on numerous threads they are done with the tlou. If you are done with it being overly repetitive why do you feel the need to say you're done with it? Why are you constantly checking tlou forums to tell everyone you're done with the game because you can't be patient.

I'm not trying to be rude or single anybody out but c'mon man move on. Stop threatening to leave and actually do it. There are other games besides tlou. Your gf isn't gonna change, so leave her Smiley Happy
Message 26 of 60 (377 Views)
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Sep 17, 2013

This man deserves a kudos. He has spoken absolue truth. :cries:

Message 27 of 60 (370 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Sep 17, 2013

If people would stop talking about leaving TLOU for GTA and just enjoy both games, mabey there wont be as many GTA threads in a naughtydog game

Message 28 of 60 (358 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
866 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 17, 2013

It is frustrating to see a really good MP not get the support it deserves. Here we are 3 months after release and there is still no timetable for the dlc release. Completely ridiculous why ND won't tell the fans their plans for the game at this point of time.I'm sure you ND apologists we'll say otherwise but, deep down you know this MP has been screwed over by a lack of support too.

The biggest losers are the poor chumps who bought the season pass off the good graces of ND, only to be screwed harder then everyone. 

Message 29 of 60 (341 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5547 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 17, 2013

I'm pretty much done with the game too. It's a high-quality multiplayer for sure, there's just not enough content to keep me interested.

I've bought the season pass (regrettably) so I'll be sure to play with whatever new stuff we get from that, but that's about it.

Message 30 of 60 (310 Views)