Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Re: For me the end is nigh...

Sep 19, 2013
GTA V and the TLOU are very different games. That said, GTA is a cultural phenomenon. With good reason to be. Unlike other popular game series which have minimal changes and are released every year, GTA is meticulously crafted to be the best in it's genre. Every installment is always better than the last. (GTA IV was 2 steps forward and 2 steps back IMO ). GTA is great. It's a shame that some people dismiss it without actually giving it a fair shot. Even if it doesn't suit their taste. (IMO)
Message 51 of 60 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5307 posts

Sep 20, 2013

A_Nerd_Slapper wrote:

Im sorry but GTA is a dying game

Probably the funniest thing I've read.

GTAV is not only the biggest selling game of all time, it's one of the biggest selling commercial products of all time. And that's only in its first week. There is nothing about GTA that is "dying".

Aside from that, the game is great fun and a good laugh. I can see myself getting engrossed with it, especially when I've completed the story and the multiplayer begins.

Message 52 of 60 (249 Views)
I Only Post Everything
960 posts

Sep 20, 2013

GTAV is fine for anyone who loves playing it. Or even a hardcore fan. I've nothing against these people. I can understand why they enjoy playing the game. But it's just not my cup of tea so I rather wait for games that I know I'm gonna enjoy playing.

I have friends on my PSN who are playing GTAV now and I'm sure they don't give a **bleep** about TLOU anymore. Others are playing TLOU MP just to unlock trophies. After that, they just jump to the next new big game (like GTA). Seems to me, only the fans of ND are still waiting for DLCs but hey, you can play GTAV and wait at the same time, LOL :smileywink:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join or Support us!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLastOfUsVideos

Visit my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - www.facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - www.twitter.com/mrsjimmymare

Message 53 of 60 (230 Views)
Splicer
45 posts

Sep 20, 2013

mrsjimmymare wrote:

Seems to me, only the fans of ND are still waiting for DLCs but hey, you can play GTAV and wait at the same time, LOL :smileywink:

Agreed.  But I did jump on MP the other night with a few guys who got gta v just to have a break from it.  We would usually play for a fair few hours but after not even one hour, we were all bored and went back to gta.  

Even just some new maps would help raise my interest again.

Message 54 of 60 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Sep 20, 2013
Rockstar has already proven countless times that they can't create a mp component worthy of playing for long amounts of time. So GTA Online isn't even on my radar and like GTA 4, RDR and MP3, will have a community extremely smaller than the mp heavyweights (CoD,BF,etc.). GTA5 sp is a great game though. Battlefield 4 will be the biggest mp component this year. The fact that many previews are stating how much better it is than CoD Ghost surprised the heck out of me. Seems like media outlets are tired of giving CoD a pass based off what was once a phenomenal formula. This mp is dead in the water. ND has ALOT of work to do with the mp in UC4.
Message 55 of 60 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6424 posts

Sep 20, 2013

95% of my friends are playing GTA V. People will move on to other things if you don't keep up. I have done the same. I'll come back to The Last of Us when my Season Pass content comes in. But until then, I'm another person not playing online but instead playing something else.

Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Message 56 of 60 (178 Views)
Splicer
73 posts

Sep 22, 2013
I will always be playing TLoU because it is the best game ever created! But all of my friends are playing GTA V :smileysad: sigh
Message 57 of 60 (123 Views)
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Dec 25, 2013
Yes I agree, dlc's are taking a long time for Tlou, and interrogations was a waste of time. But I still think it is in the top 3 for game of the year.
Message 58 of 60 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Dec 25, 2013
Was interrogations worth anything, no
Message 59 of 60 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts