Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 18 2013
By: Flawless83 I Only Post Everything 960 posts

Fractions - I dont get it!!?

9 replies 341 views Edited Jun 18, 2013

I want to get these 2 gold MP trophys, so I played it the last 3 days witrh the hunter fraction to week 6 and 3 days but now Im at week1 again!!!

What is this ? A bug or what?

U3´s COD syndrom fixlist: Nerf Gmal damage&scope INSTEAD OF RECOIL, Remove all ROF & Quickboom, Remove grenade throwback and replace it with a Slot 2 booster, Move Bargain to Slot 1, Nerf the enterly OP hipfire, INSTEAD OF DESTROYNG UNCHACHARTEDS FLUIDITY!
Nerf the sprint to 2sec/recovery to 5sec, Nerf T-Bolt KB to 12 medals,
NO stopping power effect while ADS, make FF usefull again (pain wobble is ENOUGH!), FIX delay on grenade throw, FIX shooting delay while hanging, FIX the cover system, its inferiour than in U2, FIX the Pull-down camera(U2>U3), FIX map rotation, FIX the reticles on ALL weapons( U2>U3), FIX overall weapon handling(U2>U3), FIX U3 lame COD corridor/hotspot map design(U2>U3), Add an only-party playlist for partys above 2 players OR Change U2 back to the original 1.04 setting.
Message 1 of 10 (341 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Re: Fractions - I dont get it!!?

Jun 18, 2013
Were you on a mission?
Message 2 of 10 (336 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
960 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 18, 2013

Missions? I really dont know. LOL

Can I start a mission or is it a default thing? 

PLZ explain?

U3´s COD syndrom fixlist: Nerf Gmal damage&scope INSTEAD OF RECOIL, Remove all ROF & Quickboom, Remove grenade throwback and replace it with a Slot 2 booster, Move Bargain to Slot 1, Nerf the enterly OP hipfire, INSTEAD OF DESTROYNG UNCHACHARTEDS FLUIDITY!
NO stopping power effect while ADS, make FF usefull again (pain wobble is ENOUGH!), FIX delay on grenade throw, FIX shooting delay while hanging, FIX the cover system, its inferiour than in U2, FIX the Pull-down camera(U2>U3), FIX map rotation, FIX the reticles on ALL weapons( U2>U3), FIX overall weapon handling(U2>U3), FIX U3 lame COD corridor/hotspot map design(U2>U3), Add an only-party playlist for partys above 2 players OR Change U2 back to the original 1.04 setting.
Message 3 of 10 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5985 posts

Jun 18, 2013

fractions are like 4th grade math... what's not to get?

photo Sniper.png
Message 4 of 10 (323 Views)
I Only Post Everything
960 posts

Jun 18, 2013

Im back to week 1, thats BS.

Message 5 of 10 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1644 posts

Jun 18, 2013

When you first start the multiplayer, you choose a faction (notice the lack of an R). Either Hunter, or Firefly.

The trophies are achieved once you complete and survive 12 weeks with the Hunter group and 12 weeks with the Firefly group. Every match you play counts as a day. So it will take a total of 84 matches to complete your journey.

HOWEVER...you must keep your "clan" alive for 12 weeks in order to complete the journey. You'll notice those little blue dots moving around in between matches. Those are your clan members. Keep them healthy. You will need to gather supplies for your clan members in order to keep them healthy. The blue can looking icons that you pick up during the matches are supplies.

You will need more and more supplies depending on how many clan members you have. If you don't supply enough for your clan...they will start to get hungry, or worse yet...get sick. Eventually, if they stay sick for too long, they will die.

Every so often the game will prompt you with a scenario such as "The hunters/fireflies are attacking your clan. Complete a mission to see how many clan members you will lose" or "Train your clan members to earn even MORE clan members".
 It will then give you a list of missions you have to choose from and it will show you how many clan members you will gain/lose according to which mission you select. For example...

Down Enemies

---------------------

I.     Down 5 enemies - Lose 60% of your clan members

II.    Down 10 enemies - Lose 40% of your clan members

III.   Down 20 enemies - Lose 15% of your clan members

IV.   Down 25 enemies - Lose 10% of your clan members

The missions all pretty much follow this same format. You will either gain or lose clan members depending on if you are playing in a defensive scenario or an offensive scenario.

What probably happened to you, is that your entire clan was killed which results in you having to start over on your journey.

A few more interesting tid bits of knowledge now that I've written a novel...

The parts you earn during a match can be spent on extra ammo, additional weapons, armor, etc. At the end of the match, the parts you've earned (INCLUDING parts you spent during the match...so there is no need to horde them!) will be converted into supplies for your clan. So the more parts you earn, the better your chance of keeping your clan alive. You get extra parts with headshots, reviving teammates, etc.

Every time you kill an enemy or execute an enemy, supplies will drop. Make sure to pick them up. They will be designated by blue dots on your map. Even if you weren't the one who "downed" a player...if you get the last shot on them to fully kill them, you will also get supplies.

Marking an enemy (by aiming at them and pressing R3) will highlight that enemy for the rest of your team. If one of your teammates kills that enemy while he/she is still marked, you will also notice that supplies get dropped for you.

There...hope that helped :smileyhappy:

Message 6 of 10 (302 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Jun 18, 2013

couldve been that everyone died in your clan

Message 7 of 10 (279 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Jun 18, 2013
You forgot to bring home the pizza and all your clan died.
Message 8 of 10 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

yeah I do find it very dumb that in one day it says that...

Jun 18, 2013

yeah I do find it very dumb that in one day it says that people are malnurished, considering cannabalism and getting sick

Message 9 of 10 (269 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
960 posts

Re: yeah I do find it very dumb that in one day it says that...

Jun 18, 2013

Thanks @josh.

Now I understand my situation.

I never cared for these missions, I thought it is only important if you want more "paid boosters".

But a reset to week 1 is a little bit to hard in my opinion, 1 week would be more than enough.

Message 10 of 10 (214 Views)
0 Likes