Reply
Sep 10 2013
By: RyokuSonic Uncharted Territory 1173 posts
Offline

Free Loadout Weapons/Skills.

24 replies 417 views Edited Sep 10, 2013
Small fire arm-
Soft Dart Gun (Starts with 100 ammo) Upgrading gives you faster and more accurate shooting.

Large firearm-
Water gun- (Starts with 1000 water ammo) upgrading gives you faster and more accurate shooting

Boosters-
Quitter
Hold R3 to wave a big white flag

Possum Training
Press R2 and L2 to lay on floor and pretend to be dead. You can still be killed in this state.

Pet Lover
A dog will follow wherever you go.

Gifter
Everytime you craft, you will make a gift. Select the gift and give it to an ally. Your ally will receive a gift box. These gifts give you no parts.
Skill, Coordination, and Experience will lead a team to victory.
Message 1 of 25 (417 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/02/2013
Offline
269 posts
 

Re: Free Loadout Weapons/Skills.

Sep 10, 2013

3/10 try harder

Message 2 of 25 (408 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/07/2011
Offline
5307 posts
 

Re: Free Loadout Weapons/Skills.

Sep 10, 2013

This is classic coming from the guy that just complained about immature threads.

Message 3 of 25 (405 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/02/2013
Offline
269 posts
 

Re: Free Loadout Weapons/Skills.

Sep 10, 2013

Talk about irony right?


calcunnon wrote:

This is classic coming from the guy that just complained about immature threads.


 

Message 4 of 25 (401 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/13/2012
Offline
1173 posts
 

Re: Free Loadout Weapons/Skills.

Sep 10, 2013

calcunnon wrote:

This is classic coming from the guy that just complained about immature threads.


This thread was simply an idea thread that attacked no one. Give me a reason why this thread should be removed and mabye I'll take your posts with a grain of salt.

Skill, Coordination, and Experience will lead a team to victory.
Message 5 of 25 (376 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/13/2012
Offline
1173 posts
 

Re: Free Loadout Weapons/Skills.

Sep 10, 2013

SwisherSweetx wrote:

3/10 try harder


No one asked for your rating. Good try though.

Skill, Coordination, and Experience will lead a team to victory.
Message 6 of 25 (370 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/07/2011
Offline
5307 posts
 

Re: Free Loadout Weapons/Skills.

Sep 10, 2013

RyokuSonic wrote:

calcunnon wrote:

This is classic coming from the guy that just complained about immature threads.


This thread was simply an idea thread that attacked no one. Give me a reason why this thread should be removed and mabye I'll take your posts with a grain of salt.


Never said it should be removed. You thought that up all on your own. Maybe you think it should be removed?

Message 7 of 25 (366 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/13/2012
Offline
1173 posts
 

Re: Free Loadout Weapons/Skills.

[ Edited ]
Sep 10, 2013

calcunnon wrote:

RyokuSonic wrote:

calcunnon wrote:

This is classic coming from the guy that just complained about immature threads.


This thread was simply an idea thread that attacked no one. Give me a reason why this thread should be removed and mabye I'll take your posts with a grain of salt.


Never said it should be removed. You thought that up all on your own. Maybe you think it should be removed?


You say it's immature, yet you claim you don't want it removed.

Swisher was right after all, there is some good ol' irony here.

 

Another thing....where did I complain about immature thread again?

Skill, Coordination, and Experience will lead a team to victory.
Message 8 of 25 (360 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/07/2011
Offline
5307 posts
 

Re: Free Loadout Weapons/Skills.

Sep 10, 2013

RyokuSonic wrote:

calcunnon wrote:

RyokuSonic wrote:

calcunnon wrote:

This is classic coming from the guy that just complained about immature threads.


This thread was simply an idea thread that attacked no one. Give me a reason why this thread should be removed and mabye I'll take your posts with a grain of salt.


Never said it should be removed. You thought that up all on your own. Maybe you think it should be removed?


You say it's immature, yet you claim you don't want it removed.

Swisher was right after all, there is some good ol' irony here.

 

Another thing....where did I complain about immature thread again?


I don't care if it's removed or not. There's no irony in that. I just... don't care.

 

You said the OP of the TAP thread was immature for making his thread.

Message 9 of 25 (345 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/13/2012
Offline
1173 posts
 

Re: Free Loadout Weapons/Skills.

Sep 10, 2013

calcunnon wrote:

RyokuSonic wrote:

calcunnon wrote:

RyokuSonic wrote:

calcunnon wrote:

This is classic coming from the guy that just complained about immature threads.


This thread was simply an idea thread that attacked no one. Give me a reason why this thread should be removed and mabye I'll take your posts with a grain of salt.


Never said it should be removed. You thought that up all on your own. Maybe you think it should be removed?


You say it's immature, yet you claim you don't want it removed.

Swisher was right after all, there is some good ol' irony here.

 

Another thing....where did I complain about immature thread again?


I don't care if it's removed or not. There's no irony in that. I just... don't care.

 

You said the OP of the TAP thread was immature for making his thread.


I never said the OP was immature for making his thread, I said he was immature for ignoring regular forum rules about moderator actions and instead of sending his complaints in a PM he WILLINGLY makes a thread about it, which does nothing but ensures it's lock/removal.

 

If you think my thread is immature, yet you also think they shouldn't be removed, I suggest you stop farming those 5,265 posts and take a look at TRULY immature threads. But then again, as you stated you don't care, so feel free to stop posting in my thread. Enjoy TLOU MP.

Skill, Coordination, and Experience will lead a team to victory.
Message 10 of 25 (337 Views)
Reply
0 Likes