Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/07/2011
Offline
5307 posts
 

Re: Free Loadout Weapons/Skills.

Sep 10, 2013

RyokuSonic wrote:

 

If you think my thread is immature, yet you also think they shouldn't be removed, I suggest you stop farming those 5,265 posts and take a look at TRULY immature threads. But then again, as you stated you don't care, so feel free to stop posting in my thread. Enjoy TLOU MP.


Oh no, you're right, there are far more immature threads.

 

I was just enjoying the irony in you :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 25 (173 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 06/25/2013
Offline
1063 posts
 

Re: Free Loadout Weapons/Skills.

[ Edited ]
Sep 10, 2013

What a desperately attention seeking topic this is. A pointless topic too. I rate this topic a -1/10 and thats being generous.

ATTENTION :- On Gamefaqs forums you get modded when you have done something wrong but on Naughty Dog forums you and your thread sometimes gets modded when someone else does something wrong in your thread. How is it right to mod person A for person B's words? Because of Rizzlard7 starting trouble in the Do you Teabag Gesture thread he caused the author of that thread to get modded. I then got modded for starting a teabag thread because of Rizzlard7 previous comments my thread got deleted and I got modded even though no one had started anything in my thread. Being modded for what others say is wrong and mods shouldn't get away with it. lovely1rainbow has wrongly modded me twice for other peoples words.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 25 (153 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 08/13/2013
Online
786 posts
 

Re: Free Loadout Weapons/Skills.

[ Edited ]
Sep 11, 2013

They should add quitter as a gesture.
Lol!!

 

[Former Forum Tag Champion]
Adapt or perish!

*The L in alex is an i.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 25 (121 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/13/2012
Offline
1145 posts
 

Re: Free Loadout Weapons/Skills.

[ Edited ]
Sep 11, 2013

A-Crap-PIayer wrote:

What a desperately attention seeking topic this is. A pointless topic too. I rate this topic a -1/10 and thats being generous.


What a desperately attention seeking post this is, a pointless post too. I rate this post a -1/10 and that's being generous.

Feel free to try and contribute to the topic, or don't post at all. Simple stuff.

Skill, Coordination, and Experience will lead a team to victory.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 25 (102 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/13/2012
Offline
1145 posts
 

Re: Free Loadout Weapons/Skills.

Sep 11, 2013

AbstractAIex wrote:

They should add quitter as a gesture.
Lol!!

 


Took long enough to get a non-rage/fail-troll post. Mabye they should add it as a gesture!

Skill, Coordination, and Experience will lead a team to victory.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 25 (101 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 06/25/2013
Offline
1063 posts
 

Re: Free Loadout Weapons/Skills.

[ Edited ]
Sep 11, 2013

Well Ryoku when you said the guy who made the unban Tap and Death topic was desperately attention seeking you were not contributing either. If you are claiming my post is a troll post when you posted that post first then you are also labelling yourself a troll. You obviously dont like people treating you the way you treat people. You are just reaping what you sewed.

ATTENTION :- On Gamefaqs forums you get modded when you have done something wrong but on Naughty Dog forums you and your thread sometimes gets modded when someone else does something wrong in your thread. How is it right to mod person A for person B's words? Because of Rizzlard7 starting trouble in the Do you Teabag Gesture thread he caused the author of that thread to get modded. I then got modded for starting a teabag thread because of Rizzlard7 previous comments my thread got deleted and I got modded even though no one had started anything in my thread. Being modded for what others say is wrong and mods shouldn't get away with it. lovely1rainbow has wrongly modded me twice for other peoples words.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 25 (90 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 06/25/2013
Offline
1063 posts
 

Re: Free Loadout Weapons/Skills.

Sep 11, 2013

Btw if giving people a taste of their own medicine to teach them how it feels to be treated like that makes me a troll then so be it. You obviously dont know what a troll is Ryoku. That is the best method to teach you that the way you treated that guy was wrong. Maybe next time you will think before you post. 

ATTENTION :- On Gamefaqs forums you get modded when you have done something wrong but on Naughty Dog forums you and your thread sometimes gets modded when someone else does something wrong in your thread. How is it right to mod person A for person B's words? Because of Rizzlard7 starting trouble in the Do you Teabag Gesture thread he caused the author of that thread to get modded. I then got modded for starting a teabag thread because of Rizzlard7 previous comments my thread got deleted and I got modded even though no one had started anything in my thread. Being modded for what others say is wrong and mods shouldn't get away with it. lovely1rainbow has wrongly modded me twice for other peoples words.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 25 (83 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/13/2012
Offline
1145 posts
 

Re: Free Loadout Weapons/Skills.

Sep 11, 2013

A-Crap-PIayer wrote:

Well Ryoku when you said the guy who made the unban Tap and Death topic was desperately attention seeking you were not contributing either. If you are claiming my post is a troll post when you posted that post first then you are also labelling yourself a troll. You obviously dont like people treating you the way you treat people. You are just reaping what you sewed.


Ok, it's obvious now that NO ONE reads my previous posts. The unban Tap and Death topic should've NEVER been made in the first place, and should've been sent in a PM instead. Therefore, I could not make "troll posts" to that thread because the thread was one big troll/mistake to begin with. I treat people how I want to be treated, if I were to make a thread off topic to the multiplayer section then i'd expect people not needing it here the same way. Fortunately, that's why my thread is not locked and the other thread is currently locked.

Skill, Coordination, and Experience will lead a team to victory.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 25 (74 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/13/2012
Offline
1145 posts
 

Re: Free Loadout Weapons/Skills.

Sep 11, 2013

A-Crap-PIayer wrote:

Btw if giving people a taste of their own medicine to teach them how it feels to be treated like that makes me a troll then so be it. You obviously dont know what a troll is Ryoku. That is the best method to teach you that the way you treated that guy was wrong. Maybe next time you will think before you post. 


If you truly want to adminster a savor of my original perscription of posts then you should've posted that when I made a thread that is off-topic to multiplayer and is in-turn, desperately seeking attention. Right now, all you're doing is attempting to troll my thread in the wrong way. I'm positive I know what a troll is, and I see quite a few people attempting to do it here, but failing in logic. Mabye nexxt time you will READ before you post.

Skill, Coordination, and Experience will lead a team to victory.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 25 (72 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 06/25/2013
Offline
1063 posts
 

Re: Free Loadout Weapons/Skills.

[ Edited ]
Sep 11, 2013

So Ryoku you think that because you believe that topic was a troll topic that no one can troll a troll topic? are you serious? lol. The guy was trying to help Tap and Death get unbanned yet thats trolling? You came in and called him immature and desperately seeking attention yet thats not trolling? Must be nice living in Ryokus dream land huh? You say that you treat people how you want to be treated. The reason Cal, Swish and myself are treating you this way is because you treated below that way. So if you are ok with being treated how you treat others then why do you seem to have a issue with being treated this way? You mean Im attempting to troll your topic like you trolled that guys topic? Dont like it then dont do it in the first place.

ATTENTION :- On Gamefaqs forums you get modded when you have done something wrong but on Naughty Dog forums you and your thread sometimes gets modded when someone else does something wrong in your thread. How is it right to mod person A for person B's words? Because of Rizzlard7 starting trouble in the Do you Teabag Gesture thread he caused the author of that thread to get modded. I then got modded for starting a teabag thread because of Rizzlard7 previous comments my thread got deleted and I got modded even though no one had started anything in my thread. Being modded for what others say is wrong and mods shouldn't get away with it. lovely1rainbow has wrongly modded me twice for other peoples words.
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 25 (70 Views)
Reply
0 Likes