Uncharted Territory
1174 posts

Re: Free Loadout Weapons/Skills.

Sep 11, 2013

A-Crap-PIayer wrote:

So Ryoku you think that because you believe that topic was a troll topic that no one can troll a troll topic? are you serious? lol. The guy was trying to help Tap and Death get unbanned yet thats trolling? You came in and called him immature and desperately seeking attention yet thats not trolling? Must be nice living in Ryokus dream land huh? 

I'm curious to know how I am the troll for saying that the thread is off-topic on the forum, and should belong in a PM. I'd love Tap and Death unbanned like anyone else would, but this isn't the place to be posting drama like this. I love you're screwed mentality that makes me the bad guy for complaining about a topic that wasn't supposed to even be in this section.

Skill, Coordination, and Experience will lead a team to victory.
Message 21 of 25 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1872 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 11, 2013

You know exactly why its trolling Ryoku. Calling someone immature and desperately seeking attention to get a rise out of them and causing arguments. You are not suppose to post things like that on here or did you not read how you are suppose to conduct yourself on here? It boggles my mind how you think that someone creating a topic to help others is trolling.

Message 22 of 25 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1174 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 11, 2013
So first you say I don't know what trolling is, then you say I know exactly why it's called trolling. Nice.
As much as I'd love to repeat myself, I'm just going to copy paste what I said before about my comments.
"I never said the OP was immature for making his thread, I said he was immature for ignoring regular forum rules about moderator actions and instead of sending his complaints in a PM he WILLINGLY makes a thread about it, which does nothing but ensures it's lock/removal."

If this was an off-topic forum, and this thread was made, I would NOT say the same thing. It's the same reason why the OP's thread is locked, your thread is locked, and my posts are not deleted, because I did not breach code of conduct.

I'm done arguing with you, as this can go on to no end.I can already see you have good intentions and don't mean any harm, and I wish you good luck in your endeavors. Just make sure to put your stuff in the right section next time. Good luck in getting tap and death unbanned.
Skill, Coordination, and Experience will lead a team to victory.
Message 23 of 25 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1872 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 11, 2013

I do have good intentions and so did below. We were not trolling. I posted a respectful petition to ND. Coming into belows topic and saying what you did was not right as he was trying to help Tap and Death. We both put ourselves at risk of getting into trouble by standing up for them. Thankyou for your kind words and good luck to you too Ryoku Smiley Happy

Message 24 of 25 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Sep 13, 2013
This idea would be best serves durinf holidays..

Like give players chance to throw snow balls at each other. Dealing no damage...

Just a WoW flashback... Geez
Message 25 of 25 (52 Views)
0 Likes