Oct 28 2013
By: RyukDG I Only Post Everything 873 posts

Friends to play Interrogation with!

4 replies 80 views Edited Oct 28, 2013

Hi,

I had kind of given up on this game but I love the Interrogation mode and with the new DLC maps its fun when it does not lag. I have been experiencing extreme lag issues with the DLC and post the patch but every now and then I do tend to get into solid runs with not a lot of problems. So, when I have such luck I need some people to roll with and play Interrogation mode with. I don't mind the occasional Supply Raid games but I'd prefer to play Interrogation all the time.

Do add me if you like the mode and need more friends. PSN: RyukDG

-RyukDG

My YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/TheRyukDG || My Twitch: www.twitch.tv/TheRyukDG
Message 1 of 5 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
713 posts

Re: Friends to play Interrogation with!

Oct 28, 2013
Hey you've seen me on interrogation before so you know I'm solid player. I'll add you once I get online.
Message 2 of 5 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16568 posts

Oct 28, 2013
Feel free to add me, Ryuk. I know we have had a hard time a hard time meeting upbefore, on uncharted, but I'll look for you weekends ( mornings for me )
[ 39 ]
Message 3 of 5 (68 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Oct 28, 2013

@Nabeel: Yeah, well I got my a$$ kicked. So I do remember you Smiley Happy Would be good playing with you. 

@Scoot: Absolutely. We should be able to put in a few games together. I do have a few American friends I manage to play with every now and then. I'll send in an invite. Hope you have space on your list.

-RyukDG

My YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/TheRyukDG || My Twitch: www.twitch.tv/TheRyukDG
Message 4 of 5 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16568 posts

Oct 28, 2013
I always have space for forum members!
[ 39 ]
Message 5 of 5 (49 Views)
0 Likes