Lombax Warrior
207 posts

Re: Full-Auto Rifle Tutorial

[ Edited ]
Apr 11, 2015
Hey your not alone. It's down to timing but sometimes there is nothing you can do to win this battle it's already been decided. Maybe you have **bleep** off nd in a post and they have screwed you with this weopon. An example of the bs that happens with this is when I swing the modded bat and for absolutely no appliacable reason the bat stops its swing mid swing . This happens when I am right next to the guy even in a full open area so there is no reason for it ever! Not in a million years.

In fact if there is one single thing that stops me playing this game and wind up hating it, it is this modded bat v modded bat always equals loss situation. It's beyond a joke and I did put up a thread about it once. not even lag can explain the modded bat stopping mid swing. Nothing can explain it. Except a clear nerf on your profile and I'm iafriad you might have one too. I'm sure if you came up against me with one you would win though, that's how bad the nerf to me is. Seriously I feel like the thing is absolutely useless now and that I'd be better of with just fists.

Oh and the other rubbish thing about the modded bat is how ineffective it is with brawler 2 when it should be a monster ! I give you an example you down one guy his friend is right next to him. He just starts punching you so you swing at him with a still modded bat. Of course no matter what direction you swing in it will automatically target the downed guy sometimes not even executing as it just goes right through his prone body ( another bug with this modded bat that happens all the time) then His friend just punches you to death before you recover. Nothing you can do ! Nothing.

Nd should change this so that the modded bat targets the upright player not the downed non threat all the time ! Seriously this has made me rage so much and makes brawler 2 pretty much godddam useless when in these situations it should shine.
Message 21 of 22 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
80 posts

Re: Full-Auto Rifle Tutorial

Apr 11, 2015
Excuse by me sor but why to be so angry and mad. Is all just fun game. When i get angry i just watch the sanchowest character on the web adress call Youtube. Haha he so cool guy. saaaaaanchoooo WEST haha i love that part #OHYEAH xD
List of those baboon man
Oxy baboon man and General baboon man
List of good man
Ace man, crap player man and gerbal man
Message 22 of 22 (68 Views)