Keyblade Wielder
9825 posts

Re: GTA Online will kill TLOU.

Oct 7, 2013
Why? Are you about to start one?
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 84 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
467 posts

Oct 7, 2013

Why did a thread making fun of the currently half broken GTA Online turned into a TLOU nerf thread ? :smileysurprised:

Don't think GTA Online or any other MP games really have strong impact on TLOU in the end, different playstyle, different people attracted to it.

Would still wonder if TLOU did have an impact on the Uncharted player base tho, cause i didn't touch it since TLOU came out. :smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 84 (220 Views)
First Son
19 posts

Oct 7, 2013

At this point and time, GTA Online is killing GTA Online

"Why do I even bother..." >.>
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 84 (217 Views)
Welcoming Committee
13041 posts

Oct 7, 2013

lvankov wrote:

Why did a thread making fun of the currently half broken GTA Online turned into a TLOU nerf thread ? :smileysurprised:

Don't think GTA Online or any other MP games really have strong impact on TLOU in the end, different playstyle, different people attracted to it.

Would still wonder if TLOU did have an impact on the Uncharted player base tho, cause i didn't touch it since TLOU came out. :smileyindifferent:

Because GTA Online wont kill TLOU, ND will kill TLOU if they continue messing with it.

Of course thats just opinion though but highly likely looking at their past history with multiplayer.

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 84 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9825 posts

Oct 7, 2013
Well... UC3 is still pretty much the same before and after TLOU: HC is still UC2 TDM, there's still more laggers and there's still a lack of forumers playing UC3 despite the forums being active(ish).

So no. TLOU didn't kill UC3. UC4 could kill UC3. Rule of thumb is that a VERY SIMILAR game can kill another game. Meaning, Tomb Raider didn't kill UC3, Max Payne didn't, GTA5 didn't kill TLOU and ifCoD or BF comes out, it won't kill TLOU.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 84 (194 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5370 posts

Oct 7, 2013

killing is wrong

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 84 (197 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4522 posts

Oct 7, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

killing is wrong

And bad.

photo wwwkz.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 84 (190 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5370 posts

Oct 7, 2013

Fakehound wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

killing is wrong

And bad.

and mean.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 84 (184 Views)
Survivor
2432 posts

Oct 7, 2013

lvankov wrote:

My wife and I still team up to play U3... about once a week. When it used to be daily. :smileysad:

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 84 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3863 posts

Oct 7, 2013

TLOU is virtually dead. It was before GTA. GTA just sh*t on the ashes. Hopefully the maps will bring people back, although a split pool may make it irrelevant.

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 84 (167 Views)
0 Likes