First Son
4 posts

Re: Getting kicked out of match for no reason

Jun 27, 2013
This has ruined such a perfect game, tr multiplayer is amazing and just so much fun with friend, but when 100% of my population died after I got kicked 2 games in a row I'm done. Looks like another game with so much potential failed.
I just see no reason AT ALL for being kicked, I was doing great! 4-5-0 and I get booted and my clan dies. Good job Naughty Dog
Message 21 of 58 (1,465 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jun 27, 2013
The multiplayer*
Friends*
Message 22 of 58 (1,464 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Jun 28, 2013

I'm also experiencing this. I've only completed one mission and now I'm on day 3 of a mission with no completion to it because the last two games I played I've gotten disconnected from. I had 32 survivors, all healthy. Now only 7 are healthy, and the rest are sick and hungry. I've only just started to play the multiplayer and this is really discouraging to me, because there's nothing I can do.

If this is on ND's end, I really hope they fix it soon. I want to be able to play this.

Message 23 of 58 (1,429 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

Jun 28, 2013

Hopefully it does get fixed because it is the biggest obstacle for trying to survive 12 weeks.

Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 24 of 58 (1,417 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
385 posts

Jun 28, 2013

Snippy2442 wrote:

I'm also experiencing this. I've only completed one mission and now I'm on day 3 of a mission with no completion to it because the last two games I played I've gotten disconnected from. I had 32 survivors, all healthy. Now only 7 are healthy, and the rest are sick and hungry. I've only just started to play the multiplayer and this is really discouraging to me, because there's nothing I can do.

If this is on ND's end, I really hope they fix it soon. I want to be able to play this.

The Clan metagame is a minigame aside from the core gameplay experience, and only serves to unlock cosmetic customisations and a couple of trophies. It doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, and while it would be nice to see some of the problems fixed so it works a bit more consistently, the issues can be mostly circumvented by playing with friends. If you're in a party, one of your group will usually be the host. If you don't quit, people don't get disconnected, unless they have bad connections themselves, in which case, it's still not the game's fault.

----V^^^V----
I want my meals to think for myself
Message 25 of 58 (1,411 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Jun 29, 2013
Just happened to me after patch1.02 week 8 so not happy
Message 26 of 58 (1,378 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Jun 30, 2013

Same here, this is ridiculous.

Message 27 of 58 (1,326 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 30, 2013

Man this kicking thing is really ticking me off. Just today I had probably the best match of my life, like really. my team of 3 against 4 and I was just destroying the enemy team, i got about 11 kills and my teammates got 5 and 2.  So we were extremely close to winning the match and then I get kick! LIKE REALLY?! I didnt even get any of the points i got from that match! and now i have only a day before fireflies wipe out my clan. This really bummed me out, now I dont feel like playing faction anytime soon Smiley Sad

They should have it where if the host quits it goes to another player connection.

"Hey guys, addme @ RyuuFox. (had to make a new account because I forgot my password Smiley Tongue"
Message 28 of 58 (1,318 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Jul 1, 2013

I've been kicked a couple of times but each time its reverted to the start of that day without people getting hungry / sick. Also had some matches where I joined late in the game, even tho I completed the match it went back to the start of that day again. Odd that its apparently behaving properly for some of us, and not even remotely properly for others.

Message 29 of 58 (1,310 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
442 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 1, 2013

Got kicked right at the victory screen, my team was doing really well Smiley Sad

Message 30 of 58 (1,301 Views)
0 Likes